Prayers that my husband loves me some day

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

Iamlearning

When I first met my husband I was sure I was a very worthy woman. I could cook, sew, I was hard-worker, intelligent, I did relentlessly all the best for my husband and my family, I was a problem solver, I massaged my husband's feed, I did everithing to him to be a marriage. Problem is absolutely nothing impressed my husband. And I mean totaally and relentlessly indifferent. He was totally indifferent to all I had to offer. He just sat there, talked to my mother, played warhammer, watched his horror movies. Not even intimacy with me moved him. He was uninterested and bothered by the idea, he actually thought I had a problem on this, I tried everything in one year and a half and it was completely useless. My husband is a chunck of ice, Then I started to get seriously sick, first it was depression and then full-blown OCD. I couldn't stand my husband's indifference. He behaved with civility towards me, at times, although he didn't like (he loathed) physical contact. I lost my fertile years to him.

Now I am not the same kind of person I was when I met him. I feel like doing absolutlely nothing. I just skmoke and smoke and let the hours pass filled with my OCD thoughts and having no fear about the future. I have no hope even for survival who cares living for another of the same kind of day. I only watch Christian material, read the Scripture, but even that I doubt, for if even my husband loathes me how can I expect God to love me. He gave me that husband.

He is a nice man carried out this duties takes care of my elderly mother treats me with civility but he doesn't love me. When I was OK I irritated the hell out of him and now he treats me as a sick person. All this is disempowering me to the point that I feel tortured. I only had my job to try and feel a little good about myself and now I've lost even that, apparently I am keeping on working but I don't want to do anything anymore, besides my OCD medication is leaving me really lethargic. I just want to do absolutely nothing.

I have had many hurts in my life but I think the darkest wound the one who killed me was that my husband was not impressed at all by anything I had to offer to him as a woman. I was absolutely invisible and even despicable to him. He even looked at other women with desire, And he told me as if it was a natural thing.

For economic reasons I cannot separate besides I believe in marriage till the end of times, but I wonder what will be of me, living a life in which my graces and goods are not welcome or are simply not taken into consideration. My self is fallen into a void of indifferene

What has the scripture to offer to me in situations like this one? I really hope my husband opened his eyes and realised I was a good woman but now after the OCD and medication and such I wouldn't want to be with me myself. I have thebiggest L on my forehead that was ever written. I completely lost in the game of life, everything that I did.

I only hope God loves me a little ins spite of all.

Thank you for your peayers God bless ou.

Dec 3, 2016
Do a complete inventory of your beliefs and make sure the Lord is your FIRST love and learn to grow in your fellowship with Him because His love is always avaialble to anyone who will open up and let the Lord live in them.

Walk with Jesus, believe His promises as being for YOU... and let Him be your reason to live.

Sure do what'cha can to get along with the husband man, but let Jesus be your real Husband!

He does love you very, very much and you are worth more than the world to Him... so much so, that He died just to be with you.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
When we fall in love with Jesus....our hearts will mend. I feel such compassion for you. And understanding. Father God, touch her life with Your healing love...and touch this man with compassion and love. Mend their marriage, give them wisdom... in Jesus name.

A Ready Heart...

~What could I offer to You O My King?
What is of worth, would I have to You bring?

Nothing but purest of gifts are You worthy..
My hands and my heart seem so empty..

My Child, it's not sacrifice that I am pleased with
I gave You the best gift that man cannot match.

It's your yes and amen, I believe You My Father
Yes Lord I trust You...my heart is stedfast..

But is that enough O My Father to trust You?
Can I stand fast in the day of our trouble?
What will we do when our days rise up evil?
And darkness is covering this land?

You shine like the Son with the light I have given
My Child it is brighter than day of your sun.
I've given you oil in your lamp and will guide you
Your footsteps won't falter, your race will be won.

I'm asking you stand and confess what I tell you
Stand and confess what you see with my eyes
For others You'll stand as the rock in my temple
Leading and guiding them home.

This is the offering with which you will please me.
Of mankind that's lost yet in darkness of sin
To be as My own Son in giving Me full heart
No other gift precious as life full of Him.

I'll pour in you oil that is that which is purest
The oil that flowed out of My Sons sacrifice
The first drops of oil that is golden and clearest
The bruising of healing oil flowing of love.

As healing drops flow over wounds of long standing
the light of My Presence will glow forth of glory.
I'll shine ever brighter in lives of this flowing..
My oil is the source, and you Child are the Bride. .

My Son is now ready and waiting for my call
To rise up and open the door to His Bride..
It's soon O my Children, this world soon is passing
Your King is coming...His light will abide.

This is the gift of you that I would ask Child.
Your faith in believing releases My oil
It's light is for leading those yet who are captured
in places of darkness, alone, and forlorn.

Jesus, shine in and out of me.

KBond

Jun 5, 2013
God loves you because you are his child—not based on what you do. God loves you. God loves you.

CherieR

May 6, 2017
I think you would really relate to the story of Rachael and Leah in Scripture. Read Genesis 29. Be encouraged; God loves you so much! Jesus said " Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down his life for his friend" John 15:13. Jesus died for us that we might live. No one in the world could possibly show you as much love as God has. You are no loser; you are a strong woman for opening up to a much of strangers like this. You are in good company with the OCD. I have a little myself. It doesn't make you any less than any other person in the world. Everyone has their own issues to deal with. I will pray for this situation, though I'm not exactly sure what all to pray.

I

Iamlearning

Thank you all for all the words of encouragement, feeling very forlorn today. I am sure God will help me through this. God bless you all for your kind words.

I

Iamlearning

God loves you because you are his child—not based on what you do. God loves you. God loves you.
THank you I visited your link, your site looks amazing! God bless you always

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God, we pray for I am learning, and her husband, bless their marriage life, it it have everything, to be a success. Lord bring changes in her husbands heart and mind do that he loves her , as she expects from him. Lord please bless your daughter iamlearning in this matter. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

PANCAKES

Apr 26, 2009
Praying for you dear sister, I don't know you but I already love you. I second what Rockerz says. Make God your sole reason for existence and love him. He's already made you the love of His life.

Girl, we are in a spiritual war. You NEED to put on the armor of God. One great resource for me was Priscilla Shirer's Armor of God bible study. I also watched this.

[video=youtube;6Qt6pFsdnhE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qt6pFsdnhE&index=23&list=PL8713F125326D50 20[/video]

Tony Evan's is Priscilla Shirer's dad

Last edited:
I

Iamlearning

Praying for you dear sister, I don't know you but I already love you. I second what Rockerz says. Make God your sole reason for existence and love him. He's already made you the love of His life.

Girl, we are in a spiritual war. You NEED to put on the armor of God. One great resource for me was Priscilla Shirer's Armor of God bible study. I also watched this.

[video=youtube;6Qt6pFsdnhE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qt6pFsdnhE&index=23&list=PL8713F125326D50 20[/video]

Tony Evan's is Priscilla Shirer's dad
Thank you for the video, the words of love and consolation :) Please let me add you as a friend. God bless you

Feb 7, 2015
When I first met my husband I was sure I was a very worthy woman. I could cook, sew, I was hard-worker, intelligent, I did relentlessly all the best for my husband and my family, I was a problem solver, I massaged my husband's feed, I did everithing to him to be a marriage. Problem is absolutely nothing impressed my husband. And I mean totaally and relentlessly indifferent. He was totally indifferent to all I had to offer. He just sat there, talked to my mother, played warhammer, watched his horror movies. Not even intimacy with me moved him. He was uninterested and bothered by the idea, he actually thought I had a problem on this, I tried everything in one year and a half and it was completely useless. My husband is a chunck of ice, Then I started to get seriously sick, first it was depression and then full-blown OCD. I couldn't stand my husband's indifference. He behaved with civility towards me, at times, although he didn't like (he loathed) physical contact. I lost my fertile years to him.

Now I am not the same kind of person I was when I met him. I feel like doing absolutlely nothing. I just skmoke and smoke and let the hours pass filled with my OCD thoughts and having no fear about the future. I have no hope even for survival who cares living for another of the same kind of day. I only watch Christian material, read the Scripture, but even that I doubt, for if even my husband loathes me how can I expect God to love me. He gave me that husband.

He is a nice man carried out this duties takes care of my elderly mother treats me with civility but he doesn't love me. When I was OK I irritated the hell out of him and now he treats me as a sick person. All this is disempowering me to the point that I feel tortured. I only had my job to try and feel a little good about myself and now I've lost even that, apparently I am keeping on working but I don't want to do anything anymore, besides my OCD medication is leaving me really lethargic. I just want to do absolutely nothing.

I have had many hurts in my life but I think the darkest wound the one who killed me was that my husband was not impressed at all by anything I had to offer to him as a woman. I was absolutely invisible and even despicable to him. He even looked at other women with desire, And he told me as if it was a natural thing.

For economic reasons I cannot separate besides I believe in marriage till the end of times, but I wonder what will be of me, living a life in which my graces and goods are not welcome or are simply not taken into consideration. My self is fallen into a void of indifferene

What has the scripture to offer to me in situations like this one? I really hope my husband opened his eyes and realised I was a good woman but now after the OCD and medication and such I wouldn't want to be with me myself. I have thebiggest L on my forehead that was ever written. I completely lost in the game of life, everything that I did.

Thank you for your peayers God bless ou.

También quiero experimentar esto.