Prayers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Steph1512

Dec 22, 2017
Depression is a terrible disease. I don’t understand why my life gets worse and prayers go unanswered.

D

dalconn

sister do you have a church family? are you actively reading Gods word?

mochi

May 26, 2015
I'm so sorry :( HUG
i read your other prayers request about financial problem before but not comment yet..

I was on financial problem as well like you years ago :(
we tried to sell our other house to cover everything (college and such) with no result.. we tried so many ways even lowering down the price.. still no result..
parents argue and each day full with stress, worry and such.. things getting heat up day by day

I pray but no result..
I kinda hopeless already until at one point there is nothing more i can do (i tried everything i can do with no result) then give everything to God (i think i did this already before, but now thinking back i dont).. i let Him take control of my circumstances.. if that house didn't sell, i believe there will be another door open even i'm not sure how to.. in the end like miracle that house sell with a good price ;) just in time ;)

Just completely 100% surrender and He will show you His way..
He will work beyond your understanding and imagination :)
just dont thinking how to but TRUST him 100%.. He will make a way! :)
He will teach us something in the process :)
whatever happens He will always with us :) He will provide!! dont worry about tomorrow, He will provide ;)
He provide my needs till now, i'm sure He will provide your needs as well ;) just trust Him 100% ;)

Try not to thinking much about this and relax your mind sist.. relax and think how He carry you and provide you so far until now.. dont you think He will do the same for you in the future??

sorry i wrote too much!
I'll praying for you sist! whatever circumstances you're facing right now i'll pray! God bless you and your fam!

Matthew 6:25-34
25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?

28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we together pray for Steph1512, please help to live a worthy life for you. Lord remove depression and bless Steph1512. Lord have your grace upon Steph1512 and you be glorified. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Read my depression thread.. Follow the instructions in my signature below.. :)

Depression is a terrible disease. I don’t understand why my life gets worse and prayers go unanswered.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
It may be terrible, and may get worse for a while, but remember God makes all things beautiful in His time. Surround yourself with books, broadcasts and music that glorify God. Read His word daily and meditate on these, sing His psalms, hymns and sacred songs in your heart. For the Lord inhabits the praises of His people. He does answer prayers, but He also wants us to be faithful in the midst of our troubles and trials. I do not know how long you have been going thru this, but believe in your heart that God is faithful, and in good time you'll see youre at the end of the tunnel! One of my remedies/consolations at the lowest times in life was having hid His word in my heart, so that no matter how desolate/despondent it felt, i can repeat and claim His promises. You can too, walk with the Lord thru it all! Be praying for you, steph.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Lord, please lift Steph up and out of her depression. It's a horrible pit to get stuck in. In Jesus' name, amen.