Praying For Anyone That Needs It

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 12, 2021
Dear Lord, thank you for helping me get through this hard week. I pray that you continue holding my hand this week, next month, next year and for all my life. I pray for everyone that reads this that may need it. You know our hearts, our hardships, and what we need. I pray for our healing and that all chains holding us down be broken in the name of Jesus. For all of us that live in anxiety and fear that your mighty hand break those thoughts and feelings and restore us with overwhelming faith and triumph. That you give us the strength we need to fight and defeat the devil. I pray all curses cast upon us be broken today. I pray for miracles and blessings over us. In Jesus name Amen.

K

KlND

Thank you for that.
God Bless You All Amen