Whenever I pray, I make my requests for all of you with joy, for you have been my partners in spreading the Good News about Christ from the time you first heard it until now.
Philippians 1:4, 5 (NLT)
Being a Christian minister, I have found that ministering to people does not always mean speaking words of encouragement to them. Sometimes, praying for them is just as effective as reaching out to them. After all, I am praying to God on their behalf. Is praying a time-consuming endeavor? It does take time to express a prayerful concern about someone, but it is worth it. Do I can consider praying a waste of time and a boring chore? Absolutely not! I cherish each opportunity I have to pray for people.
The Apostle Paul was in prison at the time he wrote his letter to the Philippians.
Nevertheless, he prayed for these people with joy because he knew they were assisting him in ministering to those who needed to hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Paul realized the positive impact that his prayers made on their lives. We, too, can realize how our simple or complex prayers can influence the people in our community, our nation, and even our world. If we pray in agreement with God's will in people's lives, then God will answer our prayers in a most remarkable way. Sometimes, God involves us in the answer to our prayers. My hope and prayer for you is that your faith in Jesus Christ will not fail and that you will not give up no matter what circumstances come your way.
Philippians 1:4, 5 (NLT)
Being a Christian minister, I have found that ministering to people does not always mean speaking words of encouragement to them. Sometimes, praying for them is just as effective as reaching out to them. After all, I am praying to God on their behalf. Is praying a time-consuming endeavor? It does take time to express a prayerful concern about someone, but it is worth it. Do I can consider praying a waste of time and a boring chore? Absolutely not! I cherish each opportunity I have to pray for people.
The Apostle Paul was in prison at the time he wrote his letter to the Philippians.
Nevertheless, he prayed for these people with joy because he knew they were assisting him in ministering to those who needed to hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Paul realized the positive impact that his prayers made on their lives. We, too, can realize how our simple or complex prayers can influence the people in our community, our nation, and even our world. If we pray in agreement with God's will in people's lives, then God will answer our prayers in a most remarkable way. Sometimes, God involves us in the answer to our prayers. My hope and prayer for you is that your faith in Jesus Christ will not fail and that you will not give up no matter what circumstances come your way.