Praying for peace of mind

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Rogo

Nov 21, 2021
I need prayers for peace of mind, being under so much stress and reflection of my past actions especially being insensitive to people that loved me has been killing me and i've not hard one good night sleep in 4months.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
I need prayers for peace of mind, being under so much stress and reflection of my past actions especially being insensitive to people that loved me has been killing me and i've not hard one good night sleep in 4months.
"You will keep in perfect and constant peace the one whose mind is steadfast [that is, committed and focused on You—in both inclination and character], Because he trusts and takes refuge in You [with hope and confident expectation]." Isaiah 26:4

You are looking in the wrong place. You are under condemnation from the devil. You need to know that the blood of Christ has paid for your sins. Once you have confessed your sin, you are forgiven. God wipes the record of sin from your book of life. He forgets your sin, so why should you keep punishing yourself? Satan is the accuser of the brethren, God is merciful and gracious.

Rogo

Nov 21, 2021
"You will keep in perfect and constant peace the one whose mind is steadfast [that is, committed and focused on You—in both inclination and character], Because he trusts and takes refuge in You [with hope and confident expectation]." Isaiah 26:4

You are looking in the wrong place. You are under condemnation from the devil. You need to know that the blood of Christ has paid for your sins. Once you have confessed your sin, you are forgiven. God wipes the record of sin from your book of life. He forgets your sin, so why should you keep punishing yourself? Satan is the accuser of the brethren, God is merciful and gracious.
Thank you so much this was rally needd, I've been feeling down and it was the devil trying to make me doubt myself and trust in God.

Oct 10, 2021
Ill pray for you hun, and see a doctor,.a doctor can prescribe the meds you need so you can get a good night sleep. If not try melatoine ...You can purchase that over the counter. God bless dear🙏🙏

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Thank you so much this was rally needd, I've been feeling down and it was the devil trying to make me doubt myself and trust in God.
You got it. You have the power and authority to deal with it. Resist the devil and he will flee. Don't forget the prior condition, to humble yourself under God's hand. You've done that by confessing that you have a problem. Just stay where God has put you - into Christ. Don't forget the whole armour of God. The armour hangs off the belt of truth. It is vital to keep focused on who Christ is in you and who you are in Him. Sometimes we need to declare out loud - the sword of the Spirit, the Word of God. Satan has no answer to Truth!

Rogo

Nov 21, 2021
Ill pray for you hun, and see a doctor,.a doctor can prescribe the meds you need so you can get a good night sleep. If not try melatoine ...You can purchase that over the counter. God bless dear🙏🙏
Thank you so much @Pureness , i really appreciate it and will request from over the counter.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Rogo, and this prayer request. Lord remove stress & past reflection & bless Rogo, with your peace. Please bless, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Gypsy

Nov 30, 2021
Pray that God will protect me in my current living situation.