Praying for supernatural help for my finances

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

1itt13ic3

Mar 10, 2018
Thus is Maria from india. I have been jobless since 6mnths and have my bills pending feom 3mnths... today is my due date to pay all debts. Please come in agreement with me and pray that i receive my finances supernaturally. God is Good I believe He does help me through this rough time of my life.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray please bless maria with finances to take care of everything and pay the bills, and clear the debts. Lord please bless maria, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19

Oct 19, 2016
I’m so sorry to hear about your situation, Maria. I know how difficult and frustrating it must be for you without a job. Please know that I’ll be praying for you, asking the Lord to bless you with a good job, provide for all your needs, and take care of everything that concerns you. Remember that He cares about every detail of your life. May He be your provider and sustainer in many tangible ways. Sending hugs & prayers your way!

mariapho

Feb 21, 2018
Maria I was in a very difficult situation with my finances also but with prayer I saw God moving in a way that I could't imagine. He can solve any problem that we are facing. Keep praying.

"In my distress I called to the Lord; I cried to my God for help....From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came before him, into his ears....He reached down from on high and took hold of me; he drew me out of deep waters....He brought me out into a spacious place; he rescued me because he delighted in me....For who is God besides the Lord? And who is the Rock except our God?"

brett1365

Mar 20, 2018
I’m praying for God to provide abundantly for all your needs. Love Brett