Praying for Work

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 5, 2022
8
10
3
33
East Coast US
I would like to ask for prayers for my work place. I just started working at a new job as a host and server assistant at a local restaurant and my training starts today. So i would like prayers that I would do good with my new job and that I would be a blessing to my work place, and i also pray that i would have self confidence for everything I do unto the Lord including my job.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seoulsearch