Precious gems and memories

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ariel82
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Ariel82

Guest
I am waiting to have lunch with my daughter. Was helping a small group write monologs from the POV of a character from the book we are reading. Just one scene and I challenged them to engage all 5 senses. It's a challeng for 3rd graders. Lol teacher says it challenging for adults too.

So a little 1st grade boy yell it's Ms C and I entered the cafeteria and gave me a big hug and smile.

Made my day. When another kid asked "who is she?" he said "that's my Sunday school teacher."

It's moments like that which I treasure as precious gems, and reminds me that you never know how your actions impact others lives.