Precious Words from the One that Saved us!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]John 8:47, “He who is of YHWH hears the Words of YHWH....”[/FONT]

Sep 6, 2014
John 5:24 (KJV)
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]John/Yahanan 12:48, "He who rejects Me, and does not follow My words has One Who judges him. The word that I have spoken, the same will be used to judge him in the last day."[/FONT]

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
John/Yahanan 12:48, "He who rejects Me, and does not follow My words has One Who judges him. The word that I have spoken, the same will be used to judge him in the last day."
This awesome verse contain the truth in both of those:

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]John 3:36, “He who believes in the Son possesses everlasting life, but he who does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of Yah remains on him.”[/FONT]

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mat 10:29-31, “Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground without your Father. And even the hairs of your head are all numbered. So do not fear, you are worth more than many sparrows.”[/FONT]

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Matt 8:23-27, "When He got into a boat, His disciples followed Him. Then a great storm suddenly arose on the sea, so that the boat was being swamped by the waves. But He was asleep. His disciples came to Him and awoke Him, saying; Teacher, save us! We are going to drown! But He said to them; Why are you fearful, O you of little faith? Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm. And the men marveled, saying; What kind of Man is this, that the winds and the sea obey Him?"
These two passages together are important, I believe, because they show the power and authority of the LORD over the storm on the sea, and then when He got to shore, He calmed the inner storm with the powerful exorcism.

Sep 6, 2014
This awesome verse contain the truth in both of those:

John 3:36, “He who believes in the Son possesses everlasting life, but he who does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of Yah remains on him.”
Sure does, especially when proper translation is rendered.......

John 3:36

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Disobeying to believe?
Strong's Exhaustive Concordance

to disbelieve, disobey From apeithes; to disbelieve (wilfully and perversely) -- not believe, disobedient, obey not, unbelieving.

Seen here as well.......

Romans 15:31

That I may be delivered from them that do not believe in Judaea; and that my service which I have for Jerusalem may be accepted of the saints;

1 Peter 2:7
Now to you who believe, this stone is precious. But to those who do not believe, "The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone,"

It's about faith.

1 John 5:10
He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
Sure does, especially when proper translation is rendered.......

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Disobeying to believe?
Strong's Exhaustive Concordance

to disbelieve, disobey From apeithes; to disbelieve (wilfully and perversely) -- not believe, disobedient, obey not, unbelieving.

Seen here as well.......

Romans 15:31

That I may be delivered from them that do not believe in Judaea; and that my service which I have for Jerusalem may be accepted of the saints;

1 Peter 2:7
Now to you who believe, this stone is precious. But to those who do not believe, "The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone,"

It's about faith.

1 John 5:10
He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
So there is no need to do what the Messiah said? Just believe that He existed but ignore His Instructions? You dissapoint me, you really think there is no need to obey the Master?

James 2:19-20, “You believe that Yah is one. You do well. The demons also believe – and shudder! But do you wish to know, O foolish man, that the belief without the works is dead?”

James 2:17, "So also belief, if it does not have works, is in itself dead."

James 2:22, "Do you see that the belief was working with his works, and by the works the belief was perfected?"

James 2:24, "You see, then, that a man is declared right by works, and not by belief alone."

James 2:26, "For just as the body without the spirit is dead, so the faith without works is dead also."

James 2:14, “My brothers, what use is it for anyone to say he has belief but does not have works? This belief is unable to save him.”

and lets look at that word "apeitheó" again:

John 3:36, “He who believes in the Son possesses everlasting life, but he who does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of Yah remains on him.”

does not obeyis word #544 - apeitheó: to disobey, Original Word: ἀπειθέω, Part of Speech: Verb, Transliteration: apeitheó, Phonetic Spelling: (ap-i-theh'-o), Short Definition: I disobey, rebel, am disloyal, Definition: I disobey, rebel, am disloyal, refuse conformity.

does not obeyis word G544 ἀπειθέω apeitheo (a-pei-the'-ō) v., 1. to disbelieve (willfully and perversely)., 2. (by direct extension) to be willfully disobedient., [from G545], KJV: not believe, disobedient, obey not, unbelieving , Root(s): G545

Seems to have obedience/disobedience in the definition.

Also doing the will of Messiah is a common theme in the word, and those who do not do it will be judged for it, this is tates many times. BUt I do understand that the modern lukewarm doctrine says just believe, but there is no need to actually do what He taught. Why did He even teach then? Oh so His servants could learn and do.

John/Yahanan 5:46-47, "For had you believed Mosheh, you would have believed Me, for he wrote about Me*. But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?"

*Mosheh wrote:

Deuteronomy 18:18-19, "I (YHWH) will raise up for them a Prophet (Yahshua/Jesus) like you from among their brothers, and I will put My words in His mouth, and He will tell them everything I command Him. Whoever will not listen to My words, which He speaks in My Name, I will judge him for it"

"listen" is word #8085 - שָׁמַעshama` {shaw-mah'}

Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)
A primitive root; to hear intelligently (often with implication of attention, obedience, etc.; causatively to tell, etc.)

Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar) - 1) to hear, listen to, obey

John/Yahanan 12:48, "He who rejects Me, and does not follow My words has One Who judges him. The word that I have spoken, the same will be used to judge him in the last day."

2 John/Yahanan 1:9, "Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of the Messiah, does not have Yah. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son."

John 14:23-24, "יהושע answered him, “If anyone loves Me, he shall guard My Word. And My Father shall love him, and We shall come to him and make Our home with him. He who does not love Me does not guard My Words. And the Word which you hear is not Mine but of the Father Who sent Me.”

19 translations render it is “disobedience” - 6 translations render it as “unbelief”

New International Version
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on them.

New Living Translation
And anyone who believes in God's Son has eternal life. Anyone who doesn't obey the Son will never experience eternal life but remains under God's angry judgment."

English Standard Version
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.

Berean Study Bible
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life. Whoever rejects the Son will not see life. Instead, the wrath of God remains on him."

Berean Literal Bible
The one believing in the Son has eternal life, but the one not obeying the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."

New American Standard Bible
"He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."

King James Bible

Holman Christian Standard Bible
The one who believes in the Son has eternal life, but the one who refuses to believe in the Son will not see life; instead, the wrath of God remains on him.

International Standard Version
The one who believes in the Son has eternal life, but the one who disobeys the Son will not see life. Instead, the wrath of God remains on him.

NET Bible
The one who believes in the Son has eternal life. The one who rejects the Son will not see life, but God's wrath remains on him.

New Heart English Bible
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever refuses to believe in the Son won't see life, but the wrath of God remains on him."

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
Whoever is trusting in The Son, has The Eternal Life, and whoever disobeys The Son shall not see The Life, but the anger of God shall abide upon him.”

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life. Instead, he will see God's constant anger."

New American Standard 1977
“He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”

Jubilee Bible 2000
He that believes in the Son has eternal life, and he that does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.

King James 2000 Bible
He that believes on the Son has everlasting life: and he that believes not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abides on him.

American King James Version
He that believes on the Son has everlasting life: and he that believes not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God stays on him.

American Standard Version
He that believeth on the Son hath eternal life; but he that obeyeth not the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Douay-Rheims Bible
He that believeth in the Son, hath life everlasting; but he that believeth not the Son, shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Darby Bible Translation
He that believes on the Son has life eternal, and he that is not subject to the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides upon him.

English Revised Version
He that believeth on the Son hath eternal life; but he that obeyeth not the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Webster's Bible Translation
He that believeth on the Son, hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son, shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Weymouth New Testament
He who believes in the Son has the Life of the Ages; he who disobeys the Son will not enter into Life, but God's anger remains upon him.

World English Bible
One who believes in the Son has eternal life, but one who disobeys the Son won't see life, but the wrath of God remains on him."

Young's Literal Translation
he who is believing in the Son, hath life age-during; and he who is not believing the Son, shall not see life, but the wrath of God doth remain upon him.'

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]John 12:25-26, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone. But if it dies, it bears much fruit. He who loves his life shall lose it, and he who hates his life in this world shall preserve it for everlasting life." Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me.”[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mat 25:31-46, “And when the Son of Aḏam comes in His esteem, and all the set-apart messengers with Him, then He shall sit on the throne of His esteem. And all the nations shall be gathered before Him, and He shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd separates his sheep from the goats. And He shall set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. Then the Sovereign shall say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the reign prepared for you from the foundation of the world for I was hungry and you gave Me food, I was thirsty and you gave Me drink, I was a stranger and you took Me in, was naked and you clothed Me, I was sick and you visited Me, I was in prison and you came to Me. Then the righteous shall answer Him, saying, ‘Master, when did we see You hungry and we fed You, or thirsty and gave You to drink? And when did we see You a stranger and took You in, or naked and clothed You? And when did we see You sick, or in prison, and we came to You? And the Sovereign shall answer and say to them, ‘Truly, I say to you, in so far as you did it to one of the least of these My brothers, you did it to Me. He shall then also say to those on the left hand, ‘Go away from Me, accursed ones, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his messengers for I was hungry and you gave Me no food, I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink, I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, was naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me. Then they also shall answer Him, saying, ‘Master, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not serve You? Then He shall answer them, saying, ‘Truly, I say to you, in so far as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into everlasting life.”[/FONT]

Sep 6, 2014
Zachariah 3:1
Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right side to accuse him.
So there is no need to do what the Messiah said? Just believe that He existed but ignore His Instructions? You dissapoint me, you really think there is no need to obey the Master?

Galatians 4:16
Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Who you call the Master is in me and guides me through His Spirit. I have eternal life in Him who rules all things. He instructs me inwardly.

Psalm 25:8
Good and upright is the LORD: therefore will he teach sinners in the way.

Psalm 32:8
I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

Isaiah 48:17
Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

Amos 5:10
They hate him that rebuketh in the gate, and they abhor him that speaketh uprightly.

You appoint yourself judge here to point the finger and trump up false accusations of disobedience to Christ against those who have died to sin and live for Christ and trust Christ. These are the works of obedience you boast of ?

Galatians 6:14
But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

John 11:26

And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right side to accuse him.

Galatians 4:16
Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Who you call the Master is in me and guides me through His Spirit. I have eternal life in Him who rules all things. He instructs me inwardly.

If this is so why do you counter when I post verses promoting obedience and then post this:

What are you trying to say?

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]These are some of Yahshua' words they should be taken into account.

John 14:23-24, "
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]יהושע [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]answered him, “If anyone loves Me, he shall guard My Word. And My Father shall love him, and We shall come to him and make Our home with him. He who does not love Me does not guard My Words. And the Word which you hear is not Mine but of the Father Who sent Me.”[/FONT]

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mat 25:1-13, “Then the reign of the heavens shall be compared to ten maidens who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. And five of them were wise, and five foolish. Those who were foolish, having taken their lamps, took no oil with them, but the wise took oil in their containers with their lamps. Now while the bridegroom took time, they all slumbered and slept. And at midnight a cry was heard, ‘See, the bridegroom is coming, go out to meet him!’ Then all those maidens rose up and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said to the wise, ‘Give us of your oil, because our lamps are going out.’ But the wise answered, saying, ‘No, indeed, there would not be enough for us and you. Instead, go to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.’ And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding feast, and the door was shut. And later the other maidens also came, saying, ‘Master, Master, open up for us!’ But he answering, said, ‘Truly, I say to you, I do not know you.’ Watch therefore, because you do not know the day nor the hour in which the Son of Aḏam is coming,”[/FONT]

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]John/Yahanan 6:63, "It is the Spirit that gives life; the flesh is useless. The words (Instructions) that I (Yahshua/Jesus) speak to you, they are Spirit, and they are life everlasting." [/FONT]

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
Matt 6:19, "Do not store up treasures for yourselves upon earth, where moth and rust consume, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust consumes, and where thieves do not break in and steal; For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

Matt 6:22-23, "The lamp of the body is the eye. Therefore, if your eye is righteous, your whole body will be full of light. But if your eye is wicked, your whole body will be full of darkness. If, then, the light within you is darkness, how great that darkness is!"

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mat 11:27-30, "All things have been delivered to Me by My Father. And no one fully knows the Son except the Father, neither does anyone fully know the Father, except the Son and those whom YHWH wills the Son to reveal. Come to Me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light"

[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Revelation 14:13, "And I heard a voice from heaven saying to me: Write: Blessed are the dead, the ones dying in the Messiah from now on! Yes, says the Spirit: because they will rest from their labors, and their works do follow them!"[/FONT]

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
Mattithyah 13:44-52, "Again, the Kingdom of YHWH is like treasure hidden in a field, which, when a man has found it, he hides it again, and then in his joy goes and sells all that he has, and buys that field. Again, the Kingdom of YHWH is like a merchant looking for fine pearls; Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it. Again, the Kingdom of YHWH is like a net cast into the sea, which gathered of every kind; Which, when it was full, they hauled it to shore, then sat down, and gathered the clean into vessels, but cast the bad away. So will it be at the end of the age; the malakim will come out, and separate the wicked from among the just, And will cast the wicked into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Yahshua asked them: Have you understood all these things? They said to Him; Yes, Teacher. Then He said to them: Therefore, every scribe; learned teacher, instructing about the Kingdom of YHWH is like a householder who brings out of his treasury things new and old."

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mat 6:22-23, “The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is good, all your body shall be enlightened. But if your eye is evil, all your body shall be darkened. If, then, the light that is within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!”[/FONT]