Predestination is misunderstood...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 7, 2024
You have two views posted. Where’s the third option, the biblical view?😂
Your the one who keeps taking about this third view, which i have asked you to show us and I will give my hose for free. But you're not speaking the truth because you know it doesn't exist, and misusing Gods Word is an extremely serious sin.

You make God a liar if you say the "biblical" view and don't show where the bible teaches a third biblical view. Can you see how hypocritical that is, do you even have the ability to acknowledge the truth when someone presents it to you or are you blind

Mar 7, 2024
Obviously I'm talking about the missing link, that many people are missing because its been missed by many 🙂.

John calvin may he rest in peace taught how to.seperate sheep from the goats.

God bless his soul.

The missing link is a good reward if you don't sacrifice the truth today

See if you can slot the missing link

This is genesis 1:27

!when you read this notice, it's before the earthly man was created.

Which means Adam was created in heaven first,..Then if you could also notice God blessed all mankind in this scripture, well What you must ask is why and how could he bless all mankind here, if he's only created one man.

Well the life that he created man with was the life of Jesus. Which means Jesus is your father and every other man .. then all this means the life that was created was to be life of all mankind. 🙂

As if you notice he blessed all mankind here

Gen 1:27

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.
28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

So now we come to the earthly man being created 🙂

Now notice this is in genesis 2:7 not genesis 1:27

Genesis 2:7
Then the Lord God formed a man[c] from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

Well what life breathed in to Adam

Well it must of been the life he had already created in heaven 🙂

And it must of been the like of all mankind his life, the life of Jesus

As I'm genesis 1:27 Jesus God blessed his life that was to be the life of all mankind in Adam in heaven he bless them

As Jesus said in Genesis 1:27

So God created mankind in his own image,
28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

Then we where told.this

John 1

King James Version

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

So now if we go back to the beginning the light of all, which is also the life of all men was created in Adam 🙂
That's nice but, none of that applies to us because that life you speak of was only given to Adam but he died soon after receiving it and nobody has ever been given it again.

You show me where the bible says, that only Adam and Eve died and the rest of us didn't die with them. Death has ruled over man hat since Adam. Nobody has ever defeated it, so I really don't know what your talking about but I know That none of of it is true

Mar 7, 2024
:rolleyes: ... so you know all the unsearchable riches of Christ? ... and you understand all of the ways of God?

Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ

Romans 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

you can read Scripture for a lifetime and never reach the end of its instruction.

oh, I forgot ... I am addressing an "elect" one who understands all ...
None of that is true.

My bible teaches that, Jesus didn't place any value on one's knowledge of the bible. He simple said, "believe in Me and ye shall be saved" but wise guys come along and add to what He plainly said.

God said that He will cast everyone who adds or takes away anything from what He said into the lake of fire. I think it would be wise to take what God said as truth and not to trash it as if He was joking

Mar 7, 2024
Those gifts are no longer active.
No more apostles today.
No more tongues today....

Just the same.
Jesus warned..

Matthew 7:21-23... False apostles will fake out emotion driven believers with signs and wonders..
Failing to teach sound doctrine simultaneously.

That is why Jesus called them workers if inequity... lawlessness.

These teachers may seem to thrive, but not according to an accurate understanding of God's Word.
Demons back up their false teaching with pseudo evidence (supernatural signs and wonders),
making the gullible to think that what they are told is from God.

Those with discernment will know that its evil.....

In Christ .................
That's the absolute truth, we have more than enough evidence all around us to see that the wolves in sheep's clothing are deceiving many. As a result we see many falling away, just as the Lord prophesized would happen just before His return.

All those signs which Jesus said to watchout for, before His return are now taking place so He could return any day now. Men have turned their backs to God, so He has sent a strong delusion upon them as a judgement. He has given them over to be deceived by those who preach doctrines of Demons.

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
When God changes them?
Its then Regeneration.

While getting them to the point of being made able to believe?
During that drawing period God must change how their flesh functions against their soul

To do that?

God provides His power that frees up that soul to be made able to think free of the flesh while being drawn by God.

That power is called.. "Grace."

Many are taught to believe that God's grace is a form of His approval that he gives us when we do not warrant approval.
Hence... "Unmerited favor." Yet, Paul let's us know that God's Grace is an actual power. Its God's enabling power to
enable us to function how He wants us to function.

His grace is real power that is given supernaturally to us because in our own power we could never be able to function as He wants us to be.

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may
rest upon me. 2 Corinthians 12:9​
But by God’s grace I am what I am, and his grace towards me was not in vain; on the contrary,
I have worked harder than all of them, although it was not I but the grace of God with me."
1 Corinthians 15:10​

Grace is power.
Not, unmerited favor.

If anything? God's mercy would be unmerited favor.

Grace is enabling power that God makes us to be able with.
Grace is given to humble believers who know they are naturally too weak to be as He needs/wants them to be.

grace and peace ....................
Again:
Men by nature are unwilling and at enmity against God, will not and cant submit to God. So if a person becomes willing, then that's indicative God has changed them, saved them and given them a new heart.

BTW mans heart by nature is totally depraved Jer 17:9

9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
That's nice but, none of that applies to us because that life you speak of was only given to Adam but he died soon after receiving it and nobody has ever been given it again.

You show me where the bible says, that only Adam and Eve died and the rest of us didn't die with them. Death has ruled over man hat since Adam. Nobody has ever defeated it, so I really don't know what your talking about but I know That none of of it is true
Obviously you have a hard time understanding

Because this is what it says it says all mankind was under the power of death in his life that was breathed into Adam.

When Adam fell

Obviously I'm talking about the missing link, that many people are missing because its been missed by many 🙂.

God bless his soul.

Which means Adam was created in heaven first,..Then if you could also notice God blessed all mankind in this scripture, well What you must ask is why and how could he bless all mankind here, if he's only created one man.

Well the life that he created man with was the life of Jesus. Which means Jesus is your father and every other man .. then all this means the life that was created was to be life of all mankind. 🙂

Then the Lord God formed a man[c] from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

As I'm genesis 1:27 Jesus God blessed his life that was to be the life of all mankind in Adam in heaven he bless them

Then we where told.this

John 1

King James Version

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

So now if we go back to the beginning the light of all, which is also the life of all men was created in Adam 🙂

Also it says it here

Colossians 1:21-23

New International Version

21 Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of[a] your evil behavior. 22 But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation— 23 if you continue in your faith, established and firm, and do not move from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant.

It's says before you where saved you where under the sentence of the power of death in his life that was in you all ready before you where saved.

peace-is-not-to-be-purchased-by-the-sacrifice-of-618553.png

Mar 7, 2024
Obviously you have a hard time understanding

Because this is what it says it says all mankind was under the power of death in his life that was breathed into Adam.

When Adam fell

God bless his soul.

Then we where told.this

John 1

King James Version

Also it says it here

Colossians 1:21-23

New International Version

21 Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of[a] your evil behavior. 22 But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation— 23 if you continue in your faith, established and firm, and do not move from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant.

It's says before you where saved you where under the sentence of the power of death in his life that was in you all ready before you where saved.

View attachment 262948
God never created mankind, He created them man and woman and from them came all of mankind. All people everyone, who was ever born and who is yet to be born.

Adam and Eve were created on the earth, not in heaven. God said "let Us make them in Our image", He said that just before He actually created Adam. It was actually the Lord Jesus Christ who created Adam and Eve, He is the One who breathed life into Adams dead body and he became a living person with a soul.

But sadly that was short lived and his soul died as soon as he sinned. Every person born after that time, was born without the Spirit Of the Lord which was breathed into Adam. Satan became our master and everyone one who is born into the world is born into Satan's Kingdom and they are enslaved to Him.

Colossians 1:21-23 is speaking about the Elect of God whom God saved and they received the Holy Spirit, which is the same Spirit Adam received when he was created. Those verses don't apply to sinners, as they don't have the light or the Holy Spirit.

So, unless one is born again he cannot see the Kingdom of God because he is in total darkness and totally depraved.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
God never created mankind, He created them man and woman and from them came all of mankind. All people everyone, who was ever born and who is yet to be born.

Adam and Eve were created on the earth, not in heaven. God said "let Us make them in Our image", He said that just before He actually created Adam. It was actually the Lord Jesus Christ who created Adam and Eve, He is the One who breathed life into Adams dead body and he became a living person with a soul.

But sadly that was short lived and his soul died as soon as he sinned. Every person born after that time, was born without the Spirit Of the Lord which was breathed into Adam. Satan became our master and everyone one who is born into the world is born into Satan's Kingdom and they are enslaved to Him.

Colossians 1:21-23 is speaking about the Elect of God whom God saved and they received the Holy Spirit, which is the same Spirit Adam received when he was created. Those verses don't apply to sinners, as they don't have the light or the Holy Spirit.

So, unless one is born again he cannot see the Kingdom of God because he is in total darkness and totally depraved.
Your not correct Jesus created Adam in heaven first with his life

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023

Jesus said this to Adam in heaven

Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth

Mar 7, 2024
Your not correct Jesus created Adam in heaven first with his life

View attachment 262958
I've never heard that before, but then again my Minister told us that the NIV is not a correct translation. So I've never looked at an NIV bible so I don't know what your reading to come up with some of these strange doctrines

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
I've never heard that before, but then again my Minister told us that the NIV is not a correct translation. So I've never looked at an NIV bible so I don't know what your reading to come up with some of these strange doctrines

Mar 7, 2024
Jesus said this to Adam in heaven

View attachment 262959
My Bible doesn't say that Adam was ever in Heaven, so again this is totally foreign to me and I can only assume you got it from that bible which is forbidden to me.

My Bible tells me that God commanded Adam and Eve to be fruitful and multiply after they were created. And my Bible says they were created on the earth, so I'm confused as to where you got this information. I hope the NIV doesn't say that

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
My Bible doesn't say that Adam was ever in Heaven, so again this is totally foreign to me and I can only assume you got it from that bible which is forbidden to me.

My Bible tells me that God commanded Adam and Eve to be fruitful and multiply after they were created. And my Bible says they were created on the earth, so I'm confused as to where you got this information. I hope the NIV doesn't say that
It's not your bible

Mar 7, 2024
That's why there is no peace in the world, hatred is prevailing. Son hates father and daughter hates mother and brother hates sister. This is exactly what Jesus prophesized would happen.

The whole world is damned and under God judgement, He will return soon to destroy the world. Last time Jesus destroyed the world was by a flood, this time He will melt the earth with super white hot lava and create a new earth and and new heavens

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023

Jesus said this to Adam in heaven whom he had created in heaven

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
That's why there is no peace in the world, hatred is prevailing. Son hates father and daughter hates mother and brother hates sister. This is exactly what Jesus prophesized would happen.

The whole world is damned and under God judgement, He will return soon to destroy the world. Last time Jesus destroyed the world was by a flood, this time He will melt the earth with super white hot lava and create a new earth and and new heavens
No Jesus will return to bring peace to the world when his sword has finished saving the world 😊

Mar 7, 2024
Yes it is, I have the bill of sale. I purchased a top quality leather bound Holy Bible It is not based on the false Alexandrian version. My one is the correct Byzantine Bible. Most Christians wouldn't have a clue about the difference and why they should reject the false translations

Mar 7, 2024
No Jesus will return to bring peace to the world when his sword has finished saving the world 😊

View attachment 262964
Well, again. My Bible says the opposite. It says the world will descend into all our depravity and war, then Jesus will return to completely destroy the world and create a new world and a new heavens.

Just a question, are you under the care of a Shephard or are you on your own

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Well, again. My Bible says the opposite. It says the world will descend into all our depravity and war, then Jesus will return to completely destroy the world and create a new world and a new heavens.

Just a question, are you under the care of a Shephard or are you on your own
I Paul was not a servant until I became one

I Paul was not a servant untill I became one