I
ineme4christ
Guest
Have issues with some christian guys who know God's word and still dont mind or cant control theirselves.
yes am single,playful, attractive, dancer, love singing not perfect but willing to learn love my heavenly father. Am a committed christain but finding a guy who would pray with you, study God's word with you is a challenge who wont say "sex isn't bad grow up please " what abt obeying God's word that says thou shall not commit fornication, also my body is the temple of the holy ghost which God dwells in few months ago I had to stop communicating with a guy I liked cos he just couldn't keep his hands to himself and he didn't mind sex.
I desperately want godly home look forward to my wedding nite with joy.
have something to tell my daughter and teach them the importance of living a godly life in christ I have daughters In the lord who look up to me I just cant let them down cos my life is a mirror for them. I believe with all my heart uhere are still good committed
Christains guys out there who love God and need a godly wife
For now I will keep serving God as the scripture says first the kingdom of God and all other things shall be added unto you
I pray that single ladies will place value theirselves ,love God and dont compromise for a 10 min pleasure cos there are no grarantees that he will marry you, you are beautiful. Cos God made you in his image, be strong in the word and be thkful dont let any guy take advantage of you cos you are deseprate and dont wanna be lonely. God loves you
yes am single,playful, attractive, dancer, love singing not perfect but willing to learn love my heavenly father. Am a committed christain but finding a guy who would pray with you, study God's word with you is a challenge who wont say "sex isn't bad grow up please " what abt obeying God's word that says thou shall not commit fornication, also my body is the temple of the holy ghost which God dwells in few months ago I had to stop communicating with a guy I liked cos he just couldn't keep his hands to himself and he didn't mind sex.
I desperately want godly home look forward to my wedding nite with joy.
have something to tell my daughter and teach them the importance of living a godly life in christ I have daughters In the lord who look up to me I just cant let them down cos my life is a mirror for them. I believe with all my heart uhere are still good committed
Christains guys out there who love God and need a godly wife
For now I will keep serving God as the scripture says first the kingdom of God and all other things shall be added unto you
I pray that single ladies will place value theirselves ,love God and dont compromise for a 10 min pleasure cos there are no grarantees that he will marry you, you are beautiful. Cos God made you in his image, be strong in the word and be thkful dont let any guy take advantage of you cos you are deseprate and dont wanna be lonely. God loves you