President of Haiti Rejected Vaccines. He's now assassinated. USA sending Haiti vaccines.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
Haiti has 11.26 million people with total covid cases at under 20,000 since the pandemic began. That's about 49 cases per million people since Feb 2020 for one of the poorest countries in the West. That's one of the lowest covid case counts in the world.

But that's not all. Out of the 19k-20k cases about 12K have recovered (with only 400-500 deaths). And not one vaccine has been administered, no one is wearing masks, no one is social distancing.
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsa...-has-one-of-the-worlds-lowest-covid-death-rat

Google's Covid Stats: Haiti

President jovenel moïse, in an interview, said they were rejecting the vaccines because of a local herb that was beneficial to health (I'll try to find the interview).

...well, he was assassinated last week...

...and now press secretary jen psaki said USA will be sending vaccines to Haiti.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...ing-by-press-secretary-jen-psaki-july-9-2021/

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Haiti has 11.26 million people with total covid cases at under 20,000 since the pandemic began. That's about 49 cases per million people since Feb 2020 for one of the poorest countries in the West. That's one of the lowest covid case counts in the world.

But that's not all. Out of the 19k-20k cases about 12K have recovered (with only 400-500 deaths). And not one vaccine has been administered, no one is wearing masks, no one is social distancing.
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsa...-has-one-of-the-worlds-lowest-covid-death-rat

President jovenel moïse, in an interview, said they were rejecting the vaccines because of a local herb that was beneficial to health (I'll try to find the interview).

...and now press secretary jen psaki said USA will be sending vaccines to Haiti.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...ing-by-press-secretary-jen-psaki-july-9-2021/
Very interesting .

I suspect you are correct.

christian74

Oct 1, 2013
Three countries refused to take the vaccine - Haiti, Tanzania, and Madagascar.
The president of Tanzania (John Magufuli) and Madagascar (Didier Ratsiraka) also died in March of this year.
I'm sure it's a coincidence.

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
Three countries refused to take the vaccine - Haiti, Tanzania, and Madagascar.
The president of Tanzania (John Magufuli) and Madagascar (Didier Ratsiraka) also died in March of this year.
I'm sure it's a coincidence.
I just cannot believe this...

Thank you guys for posting this stuff.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
New World Order, get with the program, or the program will get you.

Nov 26, 2012

You might want to double check your math.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Hmmm...That's not suspect at all. Nothing to see here!
Only for the wilfully blind. The president of Haiti was resisting the globalist agenda and paid for it with his life. All those who have resisted the COVID Conspiracy and the Great Reset have either been killed or "disappeared". The president of Tanzania was doing the same thing and was also assassinated. Now it is time for someone to target the real criminals and dispatch them with extreme prejudice.

But there was also another conspiracy at work side by side. A Haitian doctor who had lived in the USA for decades was the mastermind behind the assassination. And chances are we will never know who else was involved, including the CIA. And what the end game was.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
What was the herb they were taking?

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
1st vid says "asosimo" (sic)? I tried to use the captions but strangely the text skips right at that moment so I don't know how it's spelled (timestamp 2:24).

But regardless of the alternative, it's just strange that this president had an opposing policy on Covid - as any nation has the right to have - and now he's dead.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The drug was developed in Madagascar, and Haiti was in favor of its use:
"Branded Covid-Organics, the therapy was developed by the Malagasy Institute of Applied Research (IMRA). Its chief ingredient is reported to be sweet wormwood (Artemisia annua), a plant of Asian origin that gave rise to the antimalarial drug artemisinin*. At its launch last month, Malagasy President Andry Rajoelina claimed the tonic had passed scientific scrutiny and cured two patients of COVID-19. The island nation has 151 confirmed coronavirus cases and no deaths."

*Anti-inflammatory, Antioxidant and Antimicrobial Effects of Artemisinin Extracts from Artemisia annua L.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4297758/

Quinine and hydroxychloroquine are also anti-malarial and worked very well against coronavirus. But all the public health agencies and the MSM attacked and belittled these drugs to sabotage them and increase the death rate for COVID. As a result doctors were failing to administer these life-saving drugs (as well as ivermectin).