Pressurized head and ears

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

joefizz

I meant serve God as a "preacher" or "teacher" been overwhelmed lately,but starting to feel better already I'm waiting in the most anxiety free place "The house of the Lord" for my uncle and I called a friend I can "trust" to see if I can stay with them until my apartment appointment,after work tomorrow I'll call my friend to see if that's alright at least for now I have hope for a place to stay though at least nope matter what I'll always have hope through Jesus my Lird and Saviour!
Well the Lord works in mysterious ways,after work going back to my uncle's he gave me the answer to fix my head and ear pressure that worked and it was so simple yet I didn't think of it!
He simply started talking about that sometimes he had the same issue and that his doctor told him to hold his nose and try to breathe through the nose and it would help,well I tried the idea and now it's clearing up,hallelujah!
Still though I'm less irritable thanks to that but still a bit on edge because the people in that house get me so habit proned that I can't think about "simple things" it's always "gossip" "ragging on someone" or "peer pressuring" or as I call it "drilling into someone's head" because my Aunt though she's helped me bugs me to know end about things I should be able to decide on "myself" without overwhelming what might be classified as harassment or overbearing behaviour so I'm still looking into what "options" I may have.

J

joefizz

Give it to God and don’t mean to be rude but thank God you are alive. Because you complain about your living situation but you are not alone you are always being watched. Bask in his eyes forever. Its the best place to be.
I can't much help talking about stuff like this once in awhile because I've been having to listen to grousing,and having to live through and with the most freaky and painful times,physical pain I tend to manage with but emotional and spiritual pain that varies with me because I usually can listen to someone ramble on to a degree for the most part but some stuff gets me furious or I just don't stand for.

L

loverofjesus27

I can't much help talking about stuff like this once in awhile because I've been having to listen to grousing,and having to live through and with the most freaky and painful times,physical pain I tend to manage with but emotional and spiritual pain that varies with me because I usually can listen to someone ramble on to a degree for the most part but some stuff gets me furious or I just don't stand for.
its understandable. Although nothing lasts forever.

J

joefizz

Well now I'm back at the house and doing better no sooner did I enter that I started hearing my father going on with vile words and perhaps the worst thing yet that I've heard him say so still some problems to sort out but I'm going to try "again" to not get upset and now that I have a way to work on my head pressure I'll be working on that too.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Hello joefizz,

Thanks for sharing your health and family relationship struggles with us. :)

Be encouraged. All of us are struggling with something, you are not alone in your trials. You will overcome and be stronger, just as all of us will. The Lord is with you! I am praying for you!

Your wonderful gift of humor will be a help to you! It has been for me.;)

May the Lord bless you with an excellent job that will provide the financial needs you will require to live on your own and perhaps be enough to provide for a family of your own one day.

Also, I know debt is not good but, if you could enter college with a student loan and a little part-time job, perhaps you could live on campus. Just do NOT start any student loan process unless you are committed to finish, otherwise, it's just debt with no degree which is disastrous.

You're an awesome young man of God and I do believe you will rise to the top! :)

J

joefizz

(update)
I'm starting to feel back to normal after taking some medication,breathing salt steam,and refraining from using cue tips the pressure in my head isn't too strong and my ears are starting to loosen up.

L

loverofjesus27

I’m glad you’re doing better. I keep praying for you.

J

joefizz

Thank you God,I'm feeling healed and spirit charged and it all started at work ironically!
I was waiting to continue some work at my job(machines were running slow and sometimes turned off and on) and all of a sudden I thought out of nowhere,"I haven't been breathing properly" and after that I started taking in long breathes and one guy at work told me to do that and release it slowly,and I did that as well as different breathing patterns,and today I did the same.
I went next to door to church and the preacher(not pastor) was preaching and I continued to breathe through my nose even shaking my leg a bit and he was preaching on Jeremiah and Lamentations of Israel rejecting God and I listened intently and felt a surge of spirit like before at my home church and I'm feeling great!

L

loverofjesus27

That’s good news! You’re greatly loved here joe :)

J

joefizz

(Update)
I think after all the ways to get rid of pressure I've tried have helped and will post some in my natural health thread though some were unconventional and probably not for everyone but particularly the last things that worked "best" were taking my palms and moving them behind my ears to where I could actually "hear" the pressure releasing from my ears and currently I'm wearing a wash cloth like a backwards bandana on the back of my ears to get what could be the last thing to get rid of "fluid" behind my ears so I'm going to try sleeping now and if it works I'll be posting in my natural health thread clarifying that it is another way to help with pressure and fluid behind the ears!
Also there might be a slight increase on posts in singles forum for some "random" reason!:cool:

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Have you been to see a doctor? You might have ear infections. I drove through a couple of high mountain passes today, and one ear felt like it was going to explode, when we got back down to sea level. (Literally at the Pacific!) I know I have some ear wax build up in my left ear, and it hurt so much. Then, it popped, and I felt normal again. The right ear was fine as I had it syringed just a short while back.

Praying you find some solutions. Ear pressure/pain, is just awful!

J

joefizz

Well finally feeling nearly back to my old self turns out that it's been a combination of a lot of things but particularly my Aunt found out that are air unit had a blockage and so she got one of my uncle's to unstop it so the pressure and fluid(I think from using that dry rag on the back of my ears) is pretty much gone but still one problem remains a bit of joint irritation and teeth issues particularly my teeth seem to cause aggravation to my head but overall at least things are "manageable" again!

Loveyou

May 9, 2018
I have had this problem as well . For me it's related to sinus problems. I pray in the name of Jesus for complete and total healing . I pray for your living situation to improve and for blessings for you and those whom you live with . I pray that the Holy Spirit will comfort and guide you. Amen !

HeavenHearMe

Dec 11, 2016
Lord heal and restore any damaged tissues and cells in there body. Reveal the root cause and restore them to perfect health. Relieve them of the side effects Lord. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

J

joefizz

(update)
Most all my ailments are gone after drinking water and not drinking citrus acid drinks all that remains is catching up on sleep and working on getting my body functioning good again.(due to mold and other factors nearly whole body has been clogged and weak in multiple ways)

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we agree with this prayer, and pray for joefiz, please heal his head and ears. Lord bless with a good health to enjoy, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

J

joefizz

Praise the Lord I think I finally once and for all am over my bout with mold(found out the problem was a leaking pipe) and gradually feeling better all that's left is getting "unstopped" from all the mold "blocked" and getting a good sleep schedule and keep drinking water and taking medicine for my fluid behind my ears and acid reflux!

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
Hi. I had to have my ears stringed to remove hard wax. Sounds like yours is the same problem.

AmyBlue

Apr 16, 2018
Give it to God and don’t mean to be rude but thank God you are alive. Because you complain about your living situation but you are not alone you are always being watched. Bask in his eyes forever. Its the best place to be.
Hello,

I’ve had similar issues ... I’m not a doctor but it defiantly sounds like sinus inflammation again this sounds stupid but try Advil it reduces the all over body inflammation after that a lot of lifestyle changes can help reducing inflammation. I noticed you posted right around allergy season ?