Ezekiel;28;14'Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so; thou wast upon the holy mountain of God;thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. 15;Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created,till iniquity was found in thee.16; By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence,and thou hast sinned; therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God;and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. 17; Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty,and thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness; I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings,that they may behold thee.-------------------------------------------------The anointed cherub that covereth means that Satan was the Hightest ranked guardian angel .Coveteth means proctector, guardian, or overseer., and he was God's protector over heaven and earth. ,known as the anointed cherub. his army of angels were cherubims.,also protectors.. They protected the only planet that God had life on. God has two cherubims covering him on his throne at all times.,with their wings spread. When the Israelites Had the ark of the covenant they did not realize that what they were looking at was the exact replica of God's throne in heaven.,which God instructed them to build for him when he came in their presents .