Prince Caspian

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Leah09

Ok so I am watching Prince Caspian right now lol and it's my second time watching it and this time I see the biblical part of it. For those who have seen it or read the book, what do you see as biblical message in the story?

K

Kendall202

I still have yet to see that movie!!!!

L

Leah09

It's awesome! I feel like in this one you learn to rely on God for His timing and that you can't lose faith when He doesn't show up right away. He comes at the perfect time.

J

JDawg

Yeah I also see that even though u want to run from the battle u cant! U have to just run towards the battles! Like David did when he faught that big old giant! :) Also that you must have faith as a child or you will not see Him like u should! And also that you should never do things on your own! Oh and its not always about yourself but about others too! Man there is so much revelation out of the Narnia movies! I love them both! I can wait for the third one!

Long live Aslan!

L

Leah09

I do too! :) and yeah im excited for number 3 to come out. the first one came out my 9th grade year and this one came out my 11th grade year and on dvd my 12th grade year. sigh full circle lol