Prince Mahidol - Servant of Jesus murdered in Bangkok

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JWP

Banned
May 8, 2017
31
0
0
Prince Mahidol - Servant of Jesus murdered in Bangkok.

Prince Mahidol’s father was brother of King of Thailand. His mother also a member of the royal family.
Prince Mahidol went to America and Germany for education. While in USA, Prince Mahidol married a
young Thai lady who had also been sent to America for education.

He and his wife had a daughter, then two sons. December of 1928, after graduating from Harvard,
Prince Mahidol returned to Thailand to intern. Rather than at a Buddhist hospital created by a childhood friend,
Prince Mahidol chose to intern at the McCormick Christian hospital in Chiang Mai.

4y0zzz2.png


During his internship, Prince Mahidol returned to Bangkok where at age 37 he died in September of 1929.
Official story is he died of kidney ailment. I’m confident he was murdered by Buddhist aristocrats around
the throne who could not tolerate a hi-level member of the Royal family influencing people toward Jesus Christ.

In 1935 the king of Thailand abdicated and was replaced by Prince Mahidol’s eldest son.
In 1935, 9 year old Ananda became King.

Prince Mahidol’s family, including King Ananda lived nearly all their life in Europe, ostensibly for sake of the education of the children. King Ananda was 20 years old when the family returned to Thailand in December of 1945.

An American official gave the young king a 45 automatic pistol.
The young brothers enjoyed shooting it in the backyard of the palace.
Morning of 9 June 1946, younger brother Bhumibol entered the bedroom of older brother Ananda.
Ananda was handling the 45 automatic. Ananda pointed the pistol at head of Bhumibol and said “I could kill you.”
Bhumibol asked to hold the pistol. Bhumibol pointed the pistol at the head of King Ananda and said “I could kill you.”
King Ananada blurted out “do it, pull the trigger.”
Bhumibol pulled the trigger, resulting in a bullet going through the head of King Ananda.

The strange circumstances of the death of King Ananda caused a tremendous problem for the government of Thailand.
The government finally decided to allege the death was due to assassination. Three innocent men were executed for allegedly assassinating King Ananda. Younger brother Bhumibol became king and reigned 70 years, dying in 2016.

I am confident Jesus will bring back into this world Prince Mahidol, his sons, wife, daughter and the unjustly executed men and their loved ones.
Jesus is also going to bring back into this world many others who are now sleeping, and heal many. Thailand will become Jesus’s “burning bush” (emanating truth and indestructible) nation.
 
If you believe God is going to just bring random people back to life who have been dead for decades I'm afraid I'm going to have to see some scriputial basis for this concept.
Also some scriptural reference for Thailand holding any significance in the end times, as opposed to other countries that are more feasibly mentioned.
Lastly keep in mind your belief of assassination is just a theory, not a fact.
You've given plenty of "I think" statement but zero basis for a single one.
 
If you believe God is going to just bring random people back to life who have been dead for decades I'm afraid I'm going to have to see some scriputial basis for this concept.
Also some scriptural reference for Thailand holding any significance in the end times, as opposed to other countries that are more feasibly mentioned.
Lastly keep in mind your belief of assassination is just a theory, not a fact.
You've given plenty of "I think" statement but zero basis for a single one.

Do you believe that Jesus will resurrect the Saints upon His return and they shall rule the world with Him for 1000 Years ?

Or not ?
 
Do you believe that Jesus will resurrect the Saints upon His return
and they shall rule the world with Him for 1000 Years ?

Or not ?

At this point in time, Jesus can bring back into this world anyone Jesus wants to.

Hebrews 11:35 (and some more scripture) reveals Jesus has done this before.

Revelation 20:4 is the definitive word regarding for those who will reign with Christ during the 1000 years.
 
If you believe God is going to just bring random people back to life who have been dead for decades
I'm afraid I'm going to have to see some scriptural basis for this concept.

Hebrews 11:35 Seem "random" to you .... but not to Jesus.


Also some scriptural reference for Thailand holding any significance in the end times,
as opposed to other countries that are more feasibly mentioned.

Prince Mahidol chosing to intern at the "CHRISTIAN" hospital is more significant than you currently think.

Lastly keep in mind your belief of assassination is just a theory, not a fact.

Only Jesus bringing the Prince (and others) back will vindicate me.

You've given plenty of "I think" statement but zero basis for a single one.

Only Jesus bringing the Prince (and others) back will vindicate me.

I send the following to all who FaceBook message me.

, Glad to make contact. I'm an old married guy. I distribute prophecy. I don’t chat. I don’t accept calls.
I will respond to comment or question on my home page.

www.mosquitonet.com/~prewett/
www.flickr.com/photos/slinging-seeds/
www.youtu.be/dtguK8RUpOs

Jesus will return Prince Mahidol & his sons Kings Bhumibol & Ananda to this world
(at my home in order to direct attention to and confirm the message of: www.mosquitonet.com/~prewett/ ).

A season of MORE "signs and wonders" will commence.
Thailand will become Jesus's "burning bush" (emanating truth and indestructible) nation.

All I care to share about my personal life is on my John Prewett FB page (“About – Life Events”)

All sane people want to be blessed. Real blessing comes from Jesus.

Want to get all the blessing from Jesus that is available ? Over 40 years ago I was led to a gold mine.
Getting gold out it every day. If were a common gold mine, I'd keep the location secret and keep all the gold for myself.
But it's a special supernatural gold mine.

For every person I can be used to get them to come and get gold out of this mine, I get some extra gold.
So, I point out this gold mine to one and all .... Just one requirement to get gold out of this mine.

Ya gotta believe the following:

“BLESSED is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near" Revelation 1:3

OK, I wasn't talking about earthly gold. I was talking something much more valuable. BLESSING.
Get it while the gettins good

Revelation 13->forward reveals soul saving blessing conveying information regarding OUR end of era scenario found nowhere else.

Globalist [“elites”] are top level minions of Satan, the “god of this world.”
Globalist human kingpin is the pope
Globalist had POTUS minions for decades
Globalist have Trillions of $ with which to bribe
Globalist have files on everybody that is anybody
Globalist have death squads
Globalist have access to all kinds of weapons
Globalist have CIA minion.
Globalist have MSMedia minion
Globalist are creating the One World Government
Globalist One World Government is ordained to come to be.
Globalist have planned for decades
Globalist will bring down Trump and the Nationalist and end “sovereign” USA and end the “sovereign” nations of Europe.