Privacy Dilema

  • Thread starter Thread starter kaylagrl
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
When we moved into our home we had no neighbors on one side and older neighbors on the other. Since then a younger couple has moved in next to us and I get the feeling they are going to want to have parties this summer. I have a large backyard and we were able to put up a privacy fence,but because the backyard is downhill the fence provided only some privacy. At the back of the yard another neighbor has built a huge chicken coop that can be seen over the fence. Whoever cleared these properties took down all the trees so when I step put on my deck I can see six backyards down with nothing blocking my view. I really would like to have more privacy but dont know the best way to do it. I thought of planting trees but they take forever to grow. Any suggestions would really help.Thanks.


Build a 20 ft wall that surrounds the entire perimeter.
Make sure each of the four corners have sniper towers with armed guards rotating shifts 24-7.
Don't forget the guard dogs with machine guns strapped to their foreheads.



If this isn't in your budget, maybe pay a guy to drape a tarp and stand there with a BB gun.