Pro-abortion politicians receiving Holy Communion against Church teaching/law

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
The Catholic Church officially teaches that Christians outside the RCC are part of the RCC whether they fully realize it or not, although not perfectly (to say the least). The RCC gave the world Christianity (I've studied early Church history...). But if a person disagrees with a dogma taught by Christ's Original Church, which is a teaching set in stone, as it were, that person is wrong and depending on the issue at hand.. maybe wrong enough to end up in Hell.
Yes the RCC falsely claims to be the the true church on earth, with all believers outside being "Separated Brethren"

The RCC isnt the original Church as you claim, this could be found in Jerusalem in Acts 2

The believers were first called Christian's in Antioch Syria, a far stones throw from Rome, Acts 11:26

In Love

Jesus Is The Lord

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
Yes the RCC falsely claims to be the the true church on earth, with all believers outside being "Separated Brethren"

The RCC isnt the original Church as you claim, this could be found in Jerusalem in Acts 2

In Love

Jesus Is The Lord
I've studied early Church history. Most people have not.

But I tended to know the RCC was the first and original Church even before reading all t hat history. how did I know?

well, i guess u could say the Holy Spirit? Then there have been my varied and interesting experiences to inform me..

one sentence that sums what I'm trying to say up fairly well is this:

Catholic priests are virtually the one ones who can do an Exorcism. And the praying of the rosary by the priest and others is what makes the demon go away.

Those who have not prayed the rosary... don't have a clue what... those of us who do, know...

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I've studied early Church history. Most people have not.

But I tended to know the RCC was the first and original Church even before reading all t hat history. how did I know?

well, i guess u could say the Holy Spirit? Then there have been my varied and interesting experiences to inform me..

one sentence that sums what I'm trying to say up fairly well is this:

Catholic priests are virtually the one ones who can do an Exorcism. And the praying of the rosary by the priest and others is what makes the demon go away.

Those who have not prayed the rosary... don't have a clue what... those of us who do, know...
Big Smiles :giggle:

Is that electric car that goes in the middle of the road called a trolley?

DeanM

May 4, 2021
Jesus' brother James was the first elder in the first church in Jerusalem.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
one reason I love the Wanderer newspaper:

They have reports from priests and bishops RE biden taking/not taking Communion.

for non-Catholics:

Catholics not in good standing w/ the Church cannot receive Communion unless they repent of their heresy/evil and are sacramentally absolved (Confession... Jn 20:19)

therefore, any priest who gives biden Communion is a false shepherd leading people to Hell (of course, no one c an make u go to Hell, technically... but lots of people will help you, that is for sure..)

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
Jesus' brother James was the first elder in the first church in Jerusalem.
Jesus had no biological brothers or sisters. When the angel appeared to Mary to announce she would be the mother of our Lord, she said... and u have 2 remember she was BETROTHED to be married then... she said "How can this be, since I do not know man?" She was not planning on knowing man, as you can see. She had made a vow of celibacy. There are more ancient documents than just the Scriptures that scholars go by.. but again... you can see just from that Bible passage...

Protestants who don't like (think they like) Mary follow their own pope, namely their pastors..

Of course, these days neither can be trusted

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
one reason I love the Wanderer newspaper:

They have reports from priests and bishops RE biden taking/not taking Communion.

for non-Catholics:

Catholics not in good standing w/ the Church cannot receive Communion unless they repent of their heresy/evil and are sacramentally absolved (Confession... Jn 20:19)

therefore, any priest who gives biden Communion is a false shepherd leading people to Hell (of course, no one c an make u go to Hell, technically... but lots of people will help you, that is for sure..)
In Love, I have absolutely zero interest in the RCC or the Pope, outside of dispelling its false teachings you promote

DeanM

May 4, 2021
Jesus had no biological brothers or sisters.

But Protestants follow their own pope, namely their pastors..

Of course, these days neither can be trusted
So the catholics say. But then they have to say that or else they cant claim Mary was ever virgin and assumed so they can worship her.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
So the catholics say. But then they have to say that or else they cant claim Mary was ever virgin and assumed so they can worship her.
it is a myth that catholics worship Mary. Talking to someone does not constitute worship

if it did we would all be in BIG trouble.

DeanM

May 4, 2021
it is a myth that catholics worship Mary. Talking to someone does not constitute worship

I saw half a dozen or so being led by a priest chanting the hail Mary over and over. Sure looked like worship to me.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
I saw half a dozen or so being led by a priest chanting the hail Mary over and over. Sure looked like worship to me.
so it looks like it, so it must be so?

actually, truth be told, chanting the name of ANY person who is in Heaven would help humans greatly. Helping does not mean worshipping.

The RCC teaches that Jesus Christ is our Savior, not Mary. But of course few bother to actually read the true teachings of the Church... then they feel they are an expert nonetheless..

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020

The RCC falsely teaches Mary is the supplier in the gift of eternal salvation

Big Smiles to that false claim!

Mary, The Catechism Of The Catholic Church
969 "This motherhood of Mary in the order of grace continues uninterruptedly from the consent which she loyally gave at the Annunciation and which she sustained without wavering beneath the cross, until the eternal fulfillment of all the elect. Taken up to heaven she did not lay aside this saving office but by her manifold intercession continues to bring us the gifts of eternal salvation … Therefore the Blessed Virgin is invoked in the Church under the titles of Advocate, Helper, Benefactress, and Mediatrix."​

DeanM

May 4, 2021
God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Everything else is made up deities.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
The RCC falsely teaches Mary is the supplier in the gift of eternal salvation

Big Smiles to that false claim!

969 "This motherhood of Mary in the order of grace continues uninterruptedly from the consent which she loyally gave at the Annunciation and which she sustained without wavering beneath the cross, until the eternal fulfillment of all the elect. Taken up to heaven she did not lay aside this saving office but by her manifold intercession continues to bring us the gifts of eternal salvation … Therefore the Blessed Virgin is invoked in the Church under the titles of Advocate, Helper, Benefactress, and Mediatrix."​
you do not know what the Church teaches.

you just think u know...

contempt prior to investigation... as they s ay in the 12 step program..

your choice to believe whatever u w ant

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
you do not know what the Church teaches.

you just think u know...

contempt prior to investigation... as they s ay in the 12 step program..

your choice to believe whatever u w ant
From The RCC Catechism #969 Before Your Eyes, Mary briging the gift of eternal salvation

969 "This motherhood of Mary in the order of grace continues uninterruptedly from the consent which she loyally gave at the Annunciation and which she sustained without wavering beneath the cross, until the eternal fulfillment of all the elect. Taken up to heaven she did not lay aside this saving office but by her manifold intercession continues to bring us the gifts of eternal salvation … Therefore the Blessed Virgin is invoked in the Church under the titles of Advocate, Helper, Benefactress, and Mediatrix."

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
From The RCC Catechism #969 Before Your Eyes, Mary briging the gift of eternal salvation

969 "This motherhood of Mary in the order of grace continues uninterruptedly from the consent which she loyally gave at the Annunciation and which she sustained without wavering beneath the cross, until the eternal fulfillment of all the elect. Taken up to heaven she did not lay aside this saving office but by her manifold intercession continues to bring us the gifts of eternal salvation … Therefore the Blessed Virgin is invoked in the Church under the titles of Advocate, Helper, Benefactress, and Mediatrix."
but NOT Savior

again, you and most Protestants do NOT understand Catholicism

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
this has been going on in the Catholic Church since the inception of the Catholic Church.

I really do not care..........Why? Because there is a huge difference between the Catholic Church and Christianity.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021

The believers were first called Christian's in Antioch Syria, a far stones throw from Rome, Acts 11:26

In Love

Jesus Is The Lord
I don't discuss such things with people who have not read the Early Church Fathers, all of whom spoke of the Eucharist, the Real Presence of Christ, the Holy Mass....

Until you read them you will not understand that Catholicism goes back to Christ. Therefore, since you haven't studied... you and I cannot talk because you do not know what I know...

I, on the other hand, have more/less been where you are at... meaning: at one time I was not educated about the Catholic Church... history, teachings, you name it. But I cared enough to do the research

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
this has been going on in the Catholic Church since the inception of the Catholic Church.

I really do not care..........Why? Because there is a huge difference between the Catholic Church and Christianity.
no, there is not

the Catholic Church is the original Christian Church. Only those who have not done the research say this kind of thing. Again, I used to be one of those, although I was never anti-Catholic.

you are blindly believing what your anti-Catholic pastor, friends and / or relatives say about the Church rather than doing your own investigation

Scott Hahn is a prolific author of Christian books. At one time, he despised the Catholic faith (what he THOUGHTwas the Catholic faith). He read tons of books in order to disprove Catholicism. but he started to see where the RCC was right about different things... and kept reading... tons more books...

He converted to the Catholic faith something like 20 years ago or more...

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
the Catholic Church is the original Christian Church.
NO, it is NOT. The original Christian Church was the Church established by Jesus and took to the various Cities across the lands. Congregations established in various places by the Apostles. Jerusalem, Corinth, Galatia, etc....

The Catholic Church came much later and was the corruption of certain peoples pretending to be a part of the Church of God established by Jesus, and protected by the Holy Spirit.

The Catholic Church is a "religion." The Christian Church is a "faith." Huge difference. Catholicism is the corruption of the Gospel of Jesus given to the Church of God.