problem with uploading pictures :(

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BlueAngel

I've been trying to upload pictures, and it keeps telling me this:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

I've informed administration, but they haven't done anything. Could you guys help me?

J

JJAC

I wish I could but I'm not all that technical

U

Ugly

How long has it been since you informed Robo?

B

BlueAngel

A week.....

U

Ugly

wow. hmm. perhaps try 1_still_waters and see if you can get a response from him. All i know to suggest if Robo isn't responding.

S

Siberian_Khatru

This is an issue with vBulletin (vBulletin is the forum software used here for CC). Clear your browser's cache and cookies, and try again. Also, when you go to post a picture, are you idle for awhile before doing so? Sometimes this will cause an issue (the issue lies with IP resets I think, but that's techno jargon I won't get into).

If clearing your cache and cookies in the browser you're using doesn't work, you can try another browser, or contact another admin. Worst case is you could contact someone at vBulletin about the issue.

B

BlueAngel

I've now contacted two admin. but they say they have no idea what it is.
I don't know how to clear the cookies and cache, at the moment, but I will try that.

S

Siberian_Khatru

Let me know which browser you are using and I will give you the steps on how to clear the cache and cookies, if you like.

You can also use the Windows disk cleanup tool, or third party tools to clean up the cache and cookies, and then some.

B

BlueAngel

Firefox... I think...

S

Siberian_Khatru

Firefox... I think...

In that case, I "think" you go to: Options -> Privacy -> "Clear Recent History/Clear All Current History".

If your Firefox is up to date, you can get to the Options menu by going to the top left and clicking on "Firefox", or the little Firefox emblem, then click on "Options". Go to the Privacy tab in the Options window, and click on the "Clear History" link. Uncheck all the boxes except for "cache" and "cookies" - unless you're like me, and you don't want to keep any browsing history whatsoever; then you can check everything, except for "active logins".

:)

B

BlueAngel

Hm, I'll try that, and come back if it ain't workin' still.