Prodigal daughter

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Tchawk

Member
Sep 27, 2026
33
10
8
Does anyone feel an unusual longing to go home to the Mount of Olives? I AM not from Israel, but I feel like a prodigal daughter. I came from GOD, and have been walking through the valley of the shadow of death awhile now. I AM on the path going back towards home. I AM being drawn to Isreal. I AM trying discover who I was when my name was call from the foundation of the Earth. Our HOLY SPIRIT has been looked over long enough, and under estimated. YESHUA has the power of the HOLY SPIRIT and is now in Heaven. Our HOLY SPIRIT lives in us. That same power of YESHUA is alive living inside us. He is here on Earth right now taking YESHUAS place. What is our problem? YESHUA said there will be some that do greater things than I. Wake up move you mouth, feet, and hands because our HOLY SPIRIT desires us to do something for somebody just as YESHUA did. Don't stop his flow . Lets clean ourselves so the path of the flow is not defiled because of sin. He lives in a holy sanctuary in our hearts and does not want to flow through defiled mouths, hand and feet to do signs and wonders. The same power that raised CHRIST from the dead lives in us. Lets keep his temple Holy so he can flow and show that GOD does exist.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jerusalem_Road
I too feel a strong pull to Israel that I cannot explain. Extensive ancestral and genetic research does not find any connection to the Holy Land whatsoever. The closest I can get get is Romania, so if there is any connection it is probably through the exile of Ephraim. This pull is strange, incessant and sometimes causes trouble.

I have no explanation but find it amazingly comforting. It is good to hear that at last one other person has the same experiences.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jerusalem_Road
I think all of us feel connected to Israel in some fashion or another. I've been there twice and never wanted to leave. It felt like I was home and coming back felt like betrayal. Hard to explain.
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Seeker47
I too feel a strong pull to Israel that I cannot explain. Extensive ancestral and genetic research does not find any connection to the Holy Land whatsoever. The closest I can get get is Romania, so if there is any connection it is probably through the exile of Ephraim. This pull is strange, incessant and sometimes causes trouble.

I have no explanation but find it amazingly comforting. It is good to hear that at last one other person has the same experiences.
I posted something earlier this morning. Do you have anything to add to it?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jerusalem_Road
I never thought about being Hebrew...that was until the Lord began speaking to me about this topic some years ago. Today I know that I am descended from Levi through Aaron, first high priest of Israel. My ancestor was taken from a Levite/Kohanim city in the southern kingdom of the house of Judah by the same Assyrian army that took the northern 10 tribes of the house of Israel, aka Ephraim.
Scouring the web I have learned that the Lord is beginning to wake up the descendants of the northern kingdom and some who were taken from the southern kingdom of Israel and Judah. Have you ever heard this song? It's a favorite of mine. Shalom. PS This song is done by Messianic Jews.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Seeker47 and Tchawk
Oh my goodness !! YES that is exactly it. My eyes dialated when the shofar sounded. Oh my goodness My heart leaped and I AM so excited. The priests and priestess are being called. Time to anoint the priests as Mary did for YESHUA. She anointed his head to make him King and his feet for burial. Anointing his head for king and his feet symbolizing the giving his life. The Our Father Prayer I believe it is prayer oath to ordained a priest. YESHUA was talking to religious priests saying don't pray that prayer with vain repetition, (because it is sacred) Fasting a few days anointing your face. Communion the right way self judgment, thinking about his body of CHRIST and what his body went through, forgiving others and then asking for forgiveness. well.. not exactly in that order, committing you life to the priesthood to the death... followed by the oath of THE OUR FATHER PRAYER the anointing of head and feet.
 
No, I have never felt any particular desire to travel to the Mount of Olives. It might be interesting to see the places where Jesus walked and taught while He was here on earth, but I imagine places mentioned in the Bible will have changed enormously over two thousand years.
 
No, I have never felt any particular desire to travel to the Mount of Olives. It might be interesting to see the places where Jesus walked and taught while He was here on earth, but I imagine places mentioned in the Bible will have changed enormously over two thousand years.
Oh, I agree. From what I have seen and heard, souvenir booths, tourists attractions and falsely identified "Holy Sites", are not uncommon. That makes the magnetic-like attraction some of us have even more mysterious.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DavidLamb
Oh, I agree. From what I have seen and heard, souvenir booths, tourists attractions and falsely identified "Holy Sites", are not uncommon. That makes the magnetic-like attraction some of us have even more mysterious.
Sure, people are still making his sanctuary a den of thieves, but it is HOLY ground. Do not discourage people from going home someday that land will be all of our homes. It is GODS chosen place to come back home to. That it is where New Jerusalem will decend. Where it's all going to go down in the end. We were meant to be there from the beginning. I would like to be there for my brothers and sisters now. I AM so excited about this that is where the party is going to be at.
 
Honestly...
Been in church my whole life.
Even Christian school for HS (secondary) complete with Bible classes...
Then self study to an insane level because when motivated I'm fast and furious and will consume huge amounts of dry technical information that an AI is the only creature capable of keeping up. My wife can't and she's a teacher.

To wash your face in the pool of Bethsaida....
Walk the Via de la Crusa.
Stand on Mount Caramel and call down fire. (But then go into Elijah's cave and see its already been cooked)
Write your name in the black sand of the Mediterranean....
Sunrise on the sea of Galilee....(hours)
Climb the hill from gehenna past Hezekiah's tunnel and spring....wondering if your legs or footing are gonna hold up. (Kinda slick)
Pray in the Gethsemane park.
Take a dip where Jesus got Baptized and the Israelites crossed the Jordan....
See the Pan Temple at Cesarea Phillipi....(upon this rock...)
Go down to the spring at EnGhedi....(David and Saul).
Stand in the Spice Market and imagine the soldiers grabbed you to carry the crosspiece because you sell Silphium.

Deal with the extremely annoying taxis and cheats EVERYWHERE FOR EVERYTHING. The food being cheap, expensive, and barely edible the whole time....(money changers were actually honest and fair...considering the lifetime bad rap)

Yeah....its called to me too.
The people though?
Uggghhhhh. They are the most annoying people on the planet. The kids? Like the IDF kids are awesome though.

I've been....and yes, some of the things can't be changed but most have been destroyed over the centuries....especially by Muslims and often the Jews themselves for keepsakes.
Do NOT buy anything in the old city Jerusalem. Everything is available everywhere else for ridiculously lower prices. And if for some reason you think you need it from there....offer insultingly low prices. Like if they want $50 you offer $0.50. Not kidding. They have zero emotions or feelings no matter how they act....and they are acting. Make no mistake.

But you will need Shekels. Buy some at the airport for the taxi out of there. They do not accept any other currency.

But then afterwards immediately go to Vienna, Austria to detox and get some pork and beer and baked goods.....it will help your feelings about it. The trip is extremely exhausting on multiple levels. And it will be cheap airfare as an add on with a few day layover before you go home.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Seeker47
If my hubby dies b 4 me , im gonna buy a one way ticket to Israel . I don't care how or where I will live , I'm just gonna go .
 
If my hubby dies b 4 me , im gonna buy a one way ticket to Israel . I don't care how or where I will live , I'm just gonna go .
Many followers of Messiah are actually descended from the house of Israel, or like me, the house of Judah. The church is an equal part of the commonwealth of Israel. Shalom.