Programming....Predictive Programming

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Godsgirl1983

Feb 2, 2023
It starts with another boring interview of Bubbles and Ashton, then goes to a guy who claims that he and his family were shot, but......cliff hanger, I don't want to spoil it for you. Lol
Well, I'll have to watch later when I have more time, but let me guess...
Is this the one who was shot but now is "upstairs sleeping"?

Zandar

May 16, 2023
That's ok. It's time for me to turn in. If you come across it at another time, keep me posted.

Later
I think it may be just another attempt to pass red flag laws. The church militia thing may have been thrown in there to pitch church members against each other and get more emotions going to cover the subtle attempt to pass red flag laws.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
I think it may be just another attempt to pass red flag laws. The church itia thing may have been thrown in there to pitch church members against each other and get more emotions going to cover the subtle attempt to pass red flag laws.
The F🐝👁️ started those in the 80s if I remember history correctly. They were used to identify and demonize those who were opposed to the agenda that their bosses had for Americans. They acted along with members of the military as an para mil army against a fringe group back then to get that through congress. It worked and they got more power and $. Then in their operation in 2001, is worked again when they went to war against America and blamed it on Bin Laden. They got commendations from bush, double funding and the Patriot act passed that gutted the bill of rights.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
I think it may be just another attempt to pass red flag laws. The church **** thing may have been thrown in there to pitch church members against each other and get more emotions going to cover the subtle attempt to pass red flag laws.
Statists that identify with the enemies at the top get offended at these details, but they are facts of recent history. It will continue with their help because it's in the nature of those organizations. They infiltrate churches and do what they can to undermine the influence of those who might speak against their agendas. I think that you are right on red fag laws. Even Mr T was for them as he was influenced by the statists strongly while in office and violated the 2nd by dictate. Even his vp publicly called him out on that. There's a lot of forces from both parties pushing for that for sure.

Zandar

May 16, 2023
I believe the 'news' is really just paid advertising.