All that I do know is that cannibalism can cause a disease like Parkinsons, that it's called Kuru. That's why they stopped feeding cows beef and turkeys they feed them beef but not turkey. They know the cause of Mad cow disease was by feeding cows beef by-products in their meals. So, they start giving them chicken by-products in their meals.I will post a series of very interesting videos that will explain what Predictive Programming is, how you can discern if it has influenced you, and a surprising number of examples. I believe that God's people need to inform ourselves about this.
This thread may just shock you or fascinate you, but I hope that it will generate interest in God's people concerning Satan's devices. It is hard to fight or defend against an enemy when we don't know how we are attacked. He wants to destroy us before we so much as lift the sword of the Spirit, "“Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.”
https://theinfowar.tv/watch?id=62f6d3187a54f16a608563af
To your discernment in strange times.
Cannibalism can cause a person to become deranged like the Donner's party.