PROOF: 1611 KING JAMES VERSION DID NOT KNOW THE NAME JESUS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shrimp

Aug 28, 2011
forgive me for being a little confused, but can you please explain with out the pictures?

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Facts defintely are facts. Come the fire next time, facts will burn with everythng else factual about this age, but truth will always be.

As for the name of the Only Begotten Son of the Most High God, it is the heart, soul, and mind of the one calling upon Him who makes the name correct.

Jesus is just alright with me, but I love to call Him by His Hebrew name, Yeshua. Yeshua is just a transliteration of ישוע but both names may be said Salvation in English, and He is just That, amen.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Forgive my rant, although what is posted is valid.

You are showing that somehow the scholars who translated the KJV did not know the true name of Jesus. Were this to be true, it does not take away from the message of the Word at all. Perhaps you and all else would be better served were you to put this post in Miscellaneous.

Meanwhile, since we are on the subject of translations, something kind of odd about the translation concerning Moses when he descended the mount after having spoken with Yahweh.

The existing authorities of the church translated that he came down with horns emitting from his head. This translation endured at least until the 16th century when Michael Angelo sculpted his very famous Moses, complete with horns. The word for horns was actually rays (of light). Google Michalangelo's Moses, and see Moses, complete with horns.

jandian

Feb 12, 2011
It true! The name JESUS is not the accurate translation. They improvised because of how limited our language was at that time. But fear not, the devil is not fooled. Even though the name is "mistranslated" or whatever you would call that, the devil flees the same way because he recognises the Authority. Its all good

shrimp

Aug 28, 2011

if those are not his name then what is?

L

LT

The OP is obviously trolling.

In 1611,
f was used as the letter s
v was the letter u
I was the letter J

therefore Iefvs is the same as Jesus

this whole thread is meaningless. please close it.

R

reject-tech

He's not offended if we call Him Jesus, Yeshua, Iesous, Jesu, God will save, Salvation, sign language, or a thought, or if we've ever even heard it spoken.
He hears when people cry out for it properly.

The jungle tribesman who is the only one in the tribe that wants all of the others to stop hurting each other, and tries to teach them love and honor that intent of the creator, has called upon the name of Jesus and his heart has been saved where his fellow tribesmen are lost.
And he suffers tribulation because of it.

L

LT

I see that you hate Christianity.
actor, what religion are you supporting?
Who is YOUR Lord?

A

Anonimous

forgive me for being a little confused, but can you please explain with out the pictures?
I doubt it........................................

A

Anonimous

I see that you hate Christianity.
actor, what religion are you supporting?
Who is YOUR Lord?
I was looking for his point...apparently there is none.

Oct 18, 2013
The OP is obviously trolling.

In 1611,
f was used as the letter s
v was the letter u
I was the letter J

therefore Iefvs is the same as Jesus

this whole thread is meaningless. please close it.
Bravo!!!
I award thee 1000 ducats and a 1000 trinkets and 500 pieces of silver and 10,000 pieces of gold.
(The gold won't be available immediately. But it's the thought that counts most, right?)

L

LT

In this latin copy is said that HESUS is MARS, and GOD is a short for GODanonia
It is nothing new, as it is above, so it is below
Do not lie to me: you are either saying that there is a better denomination that we should follow, or saying that Christianity is too damaged by the occult and should not be followed at all.

Dec 21, 2012
Thank you CC moderators!

shrimp

Aug 28, 2011
As one of my former teachers would have said, "That was redonkulous!"