P
yes i have had prophetic dreams two of them of our near future - neither of them end wellHow many of you are having prophetic dreams or think you might be?
If it comes from Satan then why should we be afraid. Shouldn't we fear God.
I once dreamed that I was standing in a crowd right next to the antichrist. I once dreamed of Satan himself at an execution laughing.
I once dreamed of the false prophet of the antichrist. The whole time looking at the fallen angel I was only afraid of the horrible judgment that he was bringing down from God. The fear of God's absolute judgment was the most horrifying experience of my entire life. Fear God.
If they are horrifying dreams chances are they are from Satan trying to mess you up. Best not to share them.
How many of you are having prophetic dreams or think you might be?
If it comes from Satan then why should we be afraid. Shouldn't we fear God.
I once dreamed that I was standing in a crowd right next to the antichrist. I once dreamed of Satan himself at an execution laughing.
I once dreamed of the false prophet of the antichrist. The whole time looking at the fallen angel I was only afraid of the horrible judgment that he was bringing down from God. The fear of God's absolute judgment was the most horrifying experience of my entire life. Fear God.
Many other people have had these dreams like yours. Myself included. I dreamed of economic collapse. Chinese troops and some sort of concentration camps. Nuclear war. In the Bible it says in that people will be executed because they won't deny Jesus or take the mark of the Beast. This will happen to Christians who weren't ready to be received during the rapture.
None of the circumstances you dreamed contradicts the Bible in any way that I can see. Even the fact that your captors let you go. However, the Lord hates every lying tongue. Jesus said he who denies me before men I will deny before my father. The Father was certainly not helping you deceive them. They let you go in the dream because once you denied your faith they already had you. Mark or no mark.
Also I perceive that the dark spirit in the room was your spirit. Do not be offended I am telling you this for your own good.
The reason I started this thread was because I dreamed the end of this time is coming very soon. People need to strengthen their faith by drawing close to the Father with their whole heart. Draw close to the Father with your whole heart so that this thing that you saw doesn't happen to you. The time of judgment that you dreamed of is coming very soon. The rapture will happen somewhere in the middle. We need to get ready now.