Prophecy Teachers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 17, 2020
When were sins forgiven?
For the elect, they were never taken into account but eternally forgiven in God's mind. But that also involved our being predestined to knowing of our sin and having a desire to confess and flee from them.

miknik5

Jun 2, 2016
For the elect, they were never taken into account but eternally forgiven in God's mind. But that also involved our being predestined to knowing of our sin and having a desire to confess and flee from them.
Yikes...yikes....yikes

What about THE CROSS....

miknik5

Jun 2, 2016
Christ is the lamb slain from the foundation of the world. Always present to God in eternity.
So even those who do not believe The GOSPEL will be saved? Is this what you are suggesting?
THE LAMB in front of the throne, is also a symbol that HIS BLOOD comes between ALL MEN and GOD...and if a man does not believe that CHRISTś WORK on THE CROSS has brought him into the presence of GOD...then, as the OT says, do not come up to the altar on steps¨, lest you be found...uncovered.

What do you do with those people?
Do you point them to good works, which, by the way, is manmade construction, which was NEVER allowed to be a part of THE FOUNDATION...

Or, do you point them to THE CROSS, CHRISTŚ SAVING WORK for those who believe as the ONLY WAY unto GOD

Jan 17, 2020
So even those who do not believe The GOSPEL will be saved? Is this what you are suggesting?
THE LAMB in front of the throne, is also a symbol that HIS BLOOD comes between ALL MEN and GOD...and if a man does not believe that CHRISTś WORK on THE CROSS has brought him into the presence of GOD...then, as the OT says, do not come up to the altar on steps¨, lest you be found...uncovered.

What do you do with those people?
Do you point them to good works, which, by the way, is manmade construction, which was NEVER allowed to be a part of THE FOUNDATION...

Or, do you point them to THE CROSS, CHRISTŚ SAVING WORK for those who believe as the ONLY WAY unto GOD
You believe because you are saved. “All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.” John 6:37 (KJV 1900)

miknik5

Jun 2, 2016
Always present to GOD in eternity?
Where is CHRIST?

miknik5

Jun 2, 2016
You believe because you are saved. “All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.” John 6:37 (KJV 1900)
The BREAD of LIFE, which came down from Heaven to give LIFE to the WORLD?

Is this who you are referring to?
THE BREAD of LIFE also clearly declared to all men THE WILL and THE WORK of GOD in this very chapter...

miknik5

Jun 2, 2016
Is the preaching of the GOSPEL our call too...is this what HE called all HIS DISCIPlES to...and if so, what do we preach?

Jan 17, 2020
The BREAD of LIFE, which came down from Heaven to give LIFE to the WORLD?

Is this who you are referring to?
THE BREAD of LIFE also clearly declared to all men THE WILL and THE WORK of GOD in this very chapter...
To God who is all-powerful, there is no difference between his plan and its fulfillment.

Jan 17, 2020
Is the preaching of the GOSPEL our call too...is this what HE called all HIS DISCIPlES to...and if so, what do we preach?
Whoever believes has eternal life.

miknik5

Jun 2, 2016
With that said, that the lamb looking as if slain, is a symbol...what then are the WHITE GARMENTS symbolic of

And how can one, who wants to come to the wedding, get this GARMENT?

Jan 17, 2020
With that said, that the lamb looking as if slain, is a symbol...what then are the WHITE GARMENTS symbolic of

And how can one, who wants to come to the wedding, get this GARMENT?
God clothes us in Christ's righteousness.

miknik5

Jun 2, 2016
To God who is all-powerful, there is no difference between his plan and its fulfillment.
I will tell you then:

THE WORK OF GOD:

Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?

29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

THE WILL OF GOD:

Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat.

32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.

33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

34 Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.

35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

36 But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.

37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Mar 28, 2016
Always present to GOD in eternity?
Where is CHRIST?
I would offer. Christ meaning "anointed" or one with power to teach (anointing) is the unseen Good Master. .He teaches us all things by the temporal things he has made, in order to reveal to us he is not an man as us and neither is served by corrupted hands.

As many as the father has given to the Son. . . they alone can come.Not one more or one less.

miknik5

Jun 2, 2016
God clothes us in Christ's righteousness.
Does everyone have THIS GARMENT? Can everyone come to THE WEDDING? If not, they need a garment, a covering to come up into the PRESENCE of GOD.

What do they need to do?