Protection

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Carmenls

Well-known member
Sep 2, 2025
252
254
63
Indiana
I truly truly appreciate your prayers. Please once again pray for Lyric My son Jakeb's girlfriend. She lives alone and there is very dangerous weather. There have been tornados in her state and storms still on the way. Also please pray for us. The storms might reach us at daylight. Please ask God that if it is His will He protects all of us. That He will please protects us, our homes keeping trees up and power on if it is His will. I pray for all the people hit by this horrible weather, tornados and storms. May God protect them and their homes. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. Carmen.
 
我已为你们祈祷。愿上帝保佑你们!
住在至高者隐秘处的,必住在全能者的荫下。我要论到耶和华说:“他是我的避难所,是我的山寨,是我的神,是我所倚靠的。”……你若说:“耶和华是我的避难所”,又以至高者为你的居所,祸患必不临到你,灾害必不挨近你的帐篷。因他必为你吩咐他的使者,在你行的一切道路上保护你。(诗篇 91:1-2,9-11)
 
I truly truly appreciate your prayers. Please once again pray for Lyric My son Jakeb's girlfriend. She lives alone and there is very dangerous weather. There have been tornados in her state and storms still on the way. Also please pray for us. The storms might reach us at daylight. Please ask God that if it is His will He protects all of us. That He will please protects us, our homes keeping trees up and power on if it is His will. I pray for all the people hit by this horrible weather, tornados and storms. May God protect them and their homes. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. Carmen.
Prayed 🙏