Proverbs 12 -- Roasting the crooks

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
1 Whoever loves instruction and correction loves knowledge, but he who hates reproof is like a brute beast, stupid and indiscriminating. When a friend of mine took a stand to support Donald Trump back in 2016 it was a shock to me. I couldn’t understand why, so I asked, I listened, I learned, and I was corrected. When Trump was elected I did not take that attitude that the tens of millions of Americans that voted for him were “deplorable” or “irredeemable” as Clinton claimed, rather I wanted to understand why. Allowing the media to claim that 71 million people who voted for Trump in 2020 are racist chumps that need to be “canceled” is being a brute beast. It is stupid and indiscriminating. 2 A good man obtains favor from the Lord, but a man of wicked devices He condemns. This investigation into election fraud is looking into wicked devices. It appeared to many that this was a “done deal” and the election was already stolen. I disagreed because I knew that those who were standing up for the truth would obtain favor from the Lord while those who were men of wicked devices would be condemned by Him. By faith we know that the battle is of the Lord. 3 A man shall not be established by wickedness, but the root of the [uncompromisingly] righteous shall never be moved. What an excellent word: “established”. I learned that in 2016 they used this same computer fraud to steal the election from Bernie Sanders, they told Bernie about it, and all he got was money for another very nice house. It appears that they “got away with it” and yet it will not be established. When this finally goes through the courts there will be a whole host of politicians, bureaucrats and businessmen that will be convicted of crimes. Whatever they have built based on fraud and deceit will collapse.

Attachments

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
There is this persistent claim of a lack of evidence or no evidence of election fraud. So let's review the evidence that has been presented. Understand this, "proof" is what a judge will decide when this goes to trial. You can feel that this evidence does not "prove" fraud, but that is you, and you are irrelevant. What matters is the judge. On the other hand you may feel that the judge is biased and not judging fairly, that is why we have appeals and higher courts.

In order to prove election fraud they only need to present "a preponderance of evidence". If this were a criminal trial it would be guilty "beyond a reasonable doubt". But that is not the standard to win a lawsuit alleging election fraud.

1. There are hundreds, maybe even more than a thousand affidavits at this point. These are signed, notarized under the penalty of perjury. That is evidence.

2. There are clear violations of the law where laws were applied unfairly throughout one State or another, favoring one candidate to the detriment of another.

3. Election laws were changed by people without the authority to do that.

4. There were clear violations of the "spirit" of the law that observers from both parties need to be present, if not the letter of the law. They did the counting in huge warehouses, holding the observers in pens and cages so far away they couldn't observe.

5. There are statistical anomalies that forensic accountants say indicate the vote was manipulated.

6. There were 6,000 votes for Trump that were switched to Biden through the software.

7. There were thousands of votes that were found in Georgia after the election was over.

8. They have found thousands of votes cast by dead people.

9. They have found thousands of votes cast by people who moved out of the State and didn't cast the vote.

10. They have found thousands of votes cast by people using a previous name they had prior to changing their name (primarily women who were married) where these women didn't cast those votes.

11. The ownership of the Dominion vote system used in 29 states in the US ties Pelosi, Clinton, Feinstein, and Chavez into this company that makes the voting machine.

12. Dominion has been used to steal elections in other countries, CIA officials have testified to that.

13. Engineers who helped design the software say that it was designed to steal elections, this is in the affidavits.

14. The votes are counted in fractions which makes no sense unless the affidavits are true which say you can designate what percent of the vote you want your opponent to get and what percent you want to get.

15. Affidavits state that the voting machines were connected to the internet, which is a violation of the law.

16. The US military has seized the server in Germany. That server is evidence.

17. The votes were counted outside of the US, that is a violation of the law.

18. Texas examined these machines twice and rejected them both times due to flaws making them insecure.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
https://www.revolver.news/2020/11/e...oints-to-voter-fraud-in-montgomery-county-pa/

⦁ On Thursday November 5th at 9:09am a large batch of 90,022 mail/absentee votes get added that has over 95% support for Biden, but total votes to go up by only 9,534, implying that in-person votes actually went down by 80,488. On its own, this is a very strange irregularity, as ballots cannot disappear, and in-person ballots cannot become mail ballots. Something is wrong in the reported data, the only question is what.

⦁ The new batch of 90,022 mail ballots looks nothing like existing mail ballots. If the update is a data error, it must be a complicated error along multiple dimensions and is unlikely to be a simple typo. The new batch is improbable on four separate dimensions:

⦁ It has a level of support for Biden (over 95%) that is statistically impossible to have come from the same distribution of mail ballots counted up to that point (74.9% for Biden)

⦁ Every comparison of pairs of candidates shows improbable changes. This is important, as it helps rule out the possibility that a single typo in the data drives the pattern.

⦁ Irrespective of the old distribution, the new batch is extremely unlikely on its own terms, as it has a ratio of support for Jorgenson relative to Trump (20%) that is higher than virtually every county in America. The last fact is consistent with aiming to get Biden’s vote share “high but not impossibly high” while simultaneously trying to not give any more votes to Trump than absolutely necessary.

⦁ The distribution of the ballots being removed from the in-person counts is even more implausible (98.1% Biden), making it difficult to explain the overall vote update as being due to genuine mail ballots having been previously incorrectly classified as in-person.

⦁ Anomalies of this magnitude are extremely rare in the NYT database. Montgomery’s reduction of 80,488 in-person votes is the fourth highest vote reduction in the entire database. Over half of these involve changes of less than 100 votes, and 28% involve changes of just one vote. Of the remaining errors, many can be easily understood as examples of exactly the phenomena ruled out above (e.g. simple vote-type misclassifications).

⦁ Independent confirmation of the two numbers suggests Edison’s numbers are accurate reflections of the County data. Edison’s report of total absentee ballots counted in their update at 5:43am Wednesday November 5th is very close to (and slightly below) media twitter reports of total absentee ballots counted a few minutes later in the county data, suggesting that these early Edison absentee vote totals are likely accurate reflections of the underlying county data. Meanwhile, Edison snapshots on November 8th precisely match County snapshots on November 10th.

⦁ To test this hypothesis further, and to help rule out the possibility that this is all due to NYT/Edison data errors, after the initial anomaly was uncovered, we scraped multiple snapshots of the county’s own data at the precinct level. The changes between the two snapshots reveal that the earlier arriving mail ballots (which included the anomalous update) show a significantly higher vote share for Biden than the mail votes which were counted later in the same precinct. This shows that something is changing in the distribution of mail ballots counted within each precinct, and the earlier ballots showed a stronger tendency to favor Biden.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
4 A virtuous and worthy wife [earnest and strong in character] is a crowning joy to her husband, but she who makes him ashamed is as rottenness in his bones.

There are politicians who profited from this corruption and now are doing everything in their power to hide that, to lie about it, and to prevent a thorough and honest audit. They are a rottenness to the bones of this republic. On the other hand there are also those who are standing up for righteousness regardless of their political affiliation, regardless of the threats and bullying, and they are a crowning joy to the US.

5 The thoughts and purposes of the [consistently] righteous are honest and reliable, but the counsels and designs of the wicked are treacherous.

This is critical. When you see companies and people behave treacherously as Adam Schiff did during the impeachment hearings in saying Hunter Biden was irrelevant to the hearings, then you know this person or company is wicked. The phony baloney polls and the way in which they called some states early and refused to call others tells you they are wicked. The censorship of the Hunter Biden story by Twitter and Facebook tell you they are wicked. The algorithms on Youtube to suppress the conservative right voices tells you they are wicked. On the other hand when you find honest and reliable news, regardless of the consequences, then you have found someone whose thoughts and purposes are righteous. This is what you look for in a counselor. This is why CNN claimed they were “the most trusted source”. A news media should be valued based on that. When Fox News lost it their ratings tanked by 30% in a matter of a couple of weeks.

6 The words of the wicked lie in wait for blood, but the mouth of the upright shall deliver them and the innocent ones [thus endangered]. We have seen this.

I watched press conferences by both Biden and Harris in which they made a statement and then simply walked off the stage without taking a question. The media hardly made a sound. Then the other day I saw Mike Pence make a statement to the media and also walked off without taking questions and they were apoplectic, screaming, shouting, raging, throwing things and having tantrums.

7 The wicked are overthrown and are not, but the house of the [uncompromisingly] righteous shall stand.

The wicked have the big house, but that house will be thrown down. The righteous on the other hand may have nothing but their two feet, yet they shall stand. I am hearing some claim they think this is over, they are looking at the big house, what they are ignoring are the feet of all those righteous who are standing.

8 A man shall be commended according to his Wisdom [godly Wisdom, which is comprehensive insight into the ways and purposes of God], but he who is of a perverse heart shall be despised.

So one of the lawyers is Sydney Powell, she is putting together the case against Dominion voting machines and the software used to steal the election. People all over the internet are commending her for her wisdom. On the other hand there is a perverse wisdom in those who designed this comprehensive approach to stealing an election. When their “wisdom” is revealed they will be despised.

9 Better is he who is lightly esteemed but works for his own support than he who assumes honor for himself and lacks bread.

I have watched both protests sweeping the country closely: the BLM protests and the “Stop the Steal” protests. The BLM protests are “mostly peaceful” which means that the majority of those who protests do not get involved in rioting and looting, only a minority of those protesters do that. The “Stop the Steal” protests include a wide range of people as well whether they are pro Trump supporters chanting “four more years” or walk away protestors who left the Democratic party, or Christians with signs saying “Jesus is still King”. Their protests include rap songs definitely inappropriate at church, everyone singing “God bless America” and “The Star Spangled Banner”, and also hymns and the Lord’s prayer. Both protests include a number of different factions, but the “Stop the Steal” protests are distinctive in their respect for the laws and those enforcing the laws. “Stop the Steal” protests are during the day, BLM protests are at night. The “Stop the Steal” protests appear to be composed of working class people for the most part, but they are obviously working. They often will have large caravans of cars and trucks. The BLM protests often appear to become overrun by thugs who don’t even have a shirt to wear.

10 A [consistently] righteous man regards the life of his beast, but even the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel. I was at both the rally in Washington DC last Saturday and the one in Atlanta yesterday.

In both of these rallies I saw these towns overrun with homeless and I saw people going to these rallies giving these people money for breakfast and lunch.

11 He who tills his land shall be satisfied with bread, but he who follows worthless pursuits is lacking in sense and is without understanding.

Calling to defund the police in a city that is overrun with crime is a worthless pursuit. On the other hand calling for an audit of the votes to make sure your vote is not being stolen is to till your own land.

12 The wicked desire the booty of evil men, but the root of the [uncompromisingly] righteous yields [richer fruitage].

There are those who are calling for reparations from slave holders back in 1865. However, I saw a woman speaking at the rally in Atlanta saying that she was a descendant of slaves in Georgia, that she helped build this country along with everyone else, and she wants to enjoy the righteous yield from her labor.

13 The wicked is [dangerously] snared by the transgression of his lips, but the [uncompromisingly] righteous shall come out of trouble.

The hypocrisy has been stunning. A week before the election Clinton told Biden not to concede under any circumstances, the day after the election the same people commending Clinton for that were vilifying Trump for not conceding. Obama eulogized John Lewis for his continued participation in protests while being an elected official saying this is what the US constitution was all about. He disparaged and ridiculed Trump for being immature for protesting the election. The media is stomping their feet screaming for a peaceful transition of power when there was no such transfer afforded by them to Trump in 2016. They spent three years claiming that Russia had interfered in our election and that we need to secure the process, yet are now claiming ‘nothing to see here, time to move on’.