Proverbs, Proverbial Truth and the Meanings behind them - Anyone willing to input..?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chesy165
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Chesy165

Guest
Hi there my fellow worldwide Christians, I was hoping for some input on something. As the title suggests that would be Proverbs and their meanings. I was hoping that some of you could tell me your favourite proverb/s and what it means to you or just what it means in general. If you have any comments on Proverbial Truth that would be cool to hear too! As Christians I understand that we all have different opinions on matters so I was hoping to hear some of yours :o Thank you anyways and have an amazing day ;)
 
If you're seeking input I'd suggest posting in the forums, not a blog.
 
Oh! Geez I can be such an idiot - I'm quite new to the site and thought they were the same! Thanks for that :o