Provision

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DuntyMolly

May 5, 2009
I'm in my new apartment which God is paying for.. and am in the middle of an SSI case in which I am not allowed to work at all. I've basically been poor for years now waiting for this case. I would like to lift up all my debts and financial issues to God-- I also have court cases and lots of appointments with doctors and counselors and its so much I feel kind of overwhelmed. I need groceries- I pray God multiply what I have. My phone doesn't work.. it thinks it is a pet rock most of the time and I am asking God for help with that also. I know He knows my needs- and He is able to provide. I keep having nightmares- my sleep schedule is off, I am battling depression big time. I am thinking a breakthrough is just around the corner... My son is coming to visit and I pray God help me find things to do with him.. and that He bless our time together..
Thank you friends for praying.. God bless you.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God we pray for your daughter DuntyMolly, bring her out of all these problems. Let her have financial blessings , let the depression and worriness be gone. Bless the things and time she spend with her son. Lord we pray together bless your daughter to live a worthy life for you and let you be glorified. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
You have a lot of things to deal with, and I pray for a special measure of peace to be given you. I also pray that the Lord will honor your faith in His goodness and meet all of your needs.

One thing that helped me once: Begin to spend a lot of time giving thanks for the little you do have. If only $3.00, give thanks for that, and trust that it will be enough (remember how Jesus gave thanks over just the little loaf of bread and fish - and it multiplied). Just give thanks for what you do have. Be specific. At the very least, it will give you a new focus.

God bless you.

Feb 28, 2016
we both pray that your 'son' finds things to do that will please his Mother...
what a real blessing it is to even have a Mother to do whatever with!!!,
much less, her, anticipating entertaining her son...
much wisdom, beseeching Jesus guidance is needed here...

Last edited:

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
The storms don't last forever. In the midst of all this, I feel Jesus's peace as you post your prayers. The Lord will pull you through. We need to be thankful for everything, bringing our prayers and petitions before the Throne of God, and his peace will guard our heart and our mind. Believing for miracles for you, praying for your son. God is able.

pam4him

Jan 10, 2017
Keep holding on to God, and that strong faith you have. He will provide, a way through the finances, the courts, the visit, all of it. Maybe not all at once, or possibly in ways you might expect. But have faith that He will. Lord, we ask for your grace, mercy and blessing to flow, to reveal blessing and provide calm in the storm. Hold DuntyMolly up with hope and courage to face each day head on, increase her resolve to stand firm in her faith despite the troubles around her. In Jesus name, amen.

L

loverofjesus27

God please bless this woman with her needs. The word says that if we rejoice in you all these things will be added, thankyou because it is coming. Thankyou.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Luke 1:37 and Philippians 4:13.