Psalm 30

  • Thread starter Thread starter Femalelamb
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

Femalelamb

Guest
Psalm 30:1-13 1 I will exalt you, Adonai, because you drew me up;you didn’t let my enemies rejoice over me. 2 Adonai my God, I cried out to you,and you provided healing for me. 3 Adonai, you lifted me up from Sh’ol;you kept me alive when I was sinking into a pit. 4 Sing praise to Adonai, you faithful of his;and give thanks on recalling his holiness. 5 For his anger is momentary,but his favor lasts a lifetime.Tears may linger for the night,but with dawn come cries of joy. 6 Once I was prosperous and used to say,that nothing could ever shake me — 7 when you showed me favor, Adonai,I was firm as a mighty mountain.But when you hid your face,I was struck with terror. 8 I called to you, Adonai;to Adonai I pleaded for mercy: 9 “What advantage is there in my death,in my going down to the pit?Can the dust praise you?Can it proclaim your truth? 10 Hear me, Adonai, and show me your favor!Adonai, be my helper!” 11 You turned my mourning into dancing!You removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, 12 so that my well-being can praise you and not be silent;Adonai my God, I will thank you forever!