P
PrayingKryz
Guest
[h=1]Psalms 139:14 that YOU are FEARFULLY and YOU are WONDERFULLY made, and LOVED by GOD. [/h][h=1]THAT is my source of worth. Because I am made in His image, there is an enormous worth stuck to me. He created every fiber of my being & He loves me oh so fiercely.... So He is the ONLY One who is able to tell me my worth.
I stop settling! Just because he "wants" me does not mean that he values me. I am worth a guy that reminds me of my worth in Christ & treats me as such. Jesus' love has made me worthy, friends, & His plan for my life is so much better than settling for just any jerk that looks twice at me. It's time to start declaring my worth and living it out.... Knowing that I am loved, adored, & enough by Jesus.[/h]
I stop settling! Just because he "wants" me does not mean that he values me. I am worth a guy that reminds me of my worth in Christ & treats me as such. Jesus' love has made me worthy, friends, & His plan for my life is so much better than settling for just any jerk that looks twice at me. It's time to start declaring my worth and living it out.... Knowing that I am loved, adored, & enough by Jesus.[/h]