Psalms 16:5-11

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
The Lord is the portion of my inheritance and my cup; You support my lot. The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. I will bless the Lord who has counseled me; Indeed, my mind instructs me in the night. I have set the Lord continually before me; Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my glory rejoices; My flesh also will dwell securely. For You will not abandon my soul to Sheol; Nor will You allow Your Holy One to undergo decay. You will make known to me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; In Your right hand there are pleasures forever.
Psalms 16:5‭-‬11 NASB
https://bible.com/bible/100/psa.16.5-11.NASB

We are so blessed, huh, Brothers and Sisters? I think of how hard life was back when this was written, and think on how wonderful it was that He so often brought His comforting truth and revealing to the writers.

He and His Glory are so very radiating. It seems that these passages speaks so much of Christ's experience with His Father.

These words, their deep significance and meaning, are so worthy of our time and reflection.

He just keeps giving. Lord Help us all be like you.

DustyRhodes

Dec 30, 2016
The Lord is the portion of my inheritance and my cup; You support my lot. The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. I will bless the Lord who has counseled me; Indeed, my mind instructs me in the night. I have set the Lord continually before me; Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my glory rejoices; My flesh also will dwell securely. For You will not abandon my soul to Sheol; Nor will You allow Your Holy One to undergo decay. You will make known to me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; In Your right hand there are pleasures forever.
Psalms 16:5‭-‬11 NASB
https://bible.com/bible/100/psa.16.5-11.NASB

We are so blessed, huh, Brothers and Sisters? I think of how hard life was back when this was written, and think on how wonderful it was that He so often brought His comforting truth and revealing to the writers.

He and His Glory are so very radiating. It seems that these passages speaks so much of Christ's experience with His Father.

These words, their deep significance and meaning, are so worthy of our time and reflection.

He just keeps giving. Lord Help us all be like you.
Very true and there is no end to the counsel God gives us.
Truly we only need to acknowledge and inherit deeply
within our heart the truth He imparts. Through Christ our
Lord who revealed His Father to us, we can go deeper as
we bring His love daily into our hearts. We will never be
Jesus of course but if we follow Him with a stalwart mind.
So while we will never be Jesus, we will not be other than
Jesus with the depth He implants in us.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
First, love that cool word stalwart. It is a new one for me. Thank you brother, your words consistently point to His great love and power. This comes to mind...

Thank you, God Bless you.