Public Confession

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

secularhermit

Banned
May 3, 2013
8,719
75
0
Let´s say my public confession is not exact, as it is. Let´s say I´m wrong, far from the accuracy of the view of my faulty feelings so, when Jesus comes, my nudity will be exposed to my shame in public.
Let me say there are things I never confessed, such as that lust I never pleased and those things I did or said that never meant.
I stole, I lied, I killed.
I did things the other way around.
I lied, I cheated.
That´s why I know these hurt.
I do not write for you. I do write for my sake.
These words will not lessen my guilt. These will not reduce the condemn I deserve.
I cannot hide my faults and these help me nothing to find alibis or a remedy.
I´m a sinner! And I am not proud of this. I did wrong. And there is no chance to change the past (but the present) to make things anew, as an amendment.
Resentments? There are! I made things wrong and hurt.
I did more things I should. I hurt instead of loving. I killed instead of bringing life; and there is no chance to mend or apologize.
I abused the innocent. I lied to get physical release and cheated up to the moment I knew that hurts.
I wish I had known all these things I know now .
Will I change the past?
Will I be back to ask them to forgive?
I wish I knew what I could, but there's no time to cry over leftover.
I'm leaving life and I don't know why I came...

A. Toro May, 2013
 
This is so sad:( as Paul said forget the past and move in new life
 
I am just now finding this and that is how I felt about
13 years ago, after being Christian since 1969. When I
fell from God goodness for 8 years late in my walk, I did
not think I would ever be the same. But you know what ?
I really did have His mercy and Grace, it just took my
asking for forgiveness, and lots of soul searching as to how
I could let myself fall away. Forgiving oneself is so difficult.
And anyone who can sin and come in and say within months,
I am great with the Lord and I can preach and teach .... I
have to say, 'okay, small simple sin' maybe... But to serve.
Him in full capacity and fall away as a mature Christian, I
don't know how anyone can get back into the pulpit and or
teach until they have overcome the reality of that sin and
know true peace and carry on in His work. It is through our
sins and mistakes we make, we learn and once is enough.
I don't want to ever, ever turn away from Him again.
We can't truly forget the past. If you are like me ... you dream,
you have instances where a flashback comes back in your
memory. But, that is when we can say, I know I am forgiven
and I am going to live the rest of my life out for Jesus, even if
it kills me.... You are going to be fine... There is no sin to great
for Jesus to forgives us for. Hang in there...brother ...your are
not alone.. In Christ our Lord. ~