Pulling Plug on mrsouthside's Sister

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blondensmart

Room Moderator
Staff member
Jan 19, 2014
Dear fellow CC members:

I just received a text message and phone call from the chatter, mrsouthside. His sister has had another seizure and the neurologists said she's not coming out of this one. They plan to take her off of life support tonight. Please lift him and his family up for peace and comfort during this devastating loss.

blondensmart

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord Jesus, be with this family, and sister, Amen

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
Praying, how sad.

P

prodigal

my prayers are with mrsouthside and his family

2 Corinthians 5:6-8So we are always of good courage. We know that while we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord, for we walk by faith, not by sight. Yes, we are of good courage, and we would rather be away from the body and at home with the Lord.

M

mrsouthside

One of the Dr's said that he thought it might be the best idea. But her husband and about 80% of my family has hope that God will awake her from her coma.

God over rules what man and the doctors say.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
One of the Dr's said that he thought it might be the best idea. But her husband and about 80% of my family has hope that God will awake her from her coma.

I posted a reply here last night but for some reason it disappeared so I will post it again now.. mrsouthside, I am so sorry to hear about this. Praying for you and your family right now..

V

VioletReigns

Faithful Father, thank You for hearing and answering our prayers! I am standing with this beloved family in the faith of Jesus Christ. Be glorified Lord Jesus!! We praise and thank You and trust in You alone!

M

mrsouthside

Last night we anointed my sister's forehead with blessed oil, came into agreement and prayed. We prayed in faith to our Father for healing of my sister and for His will to be done in our lives. Then pretty much after we prayed my sister yawned and opened one of her eyes. When we talked to her, he eye moved to the person that was talking and we asked her if she understood us for her to blink and she blinked. She was also moving her legs and it looked like she was trying to get out of bed. All glory goes to God, for my sister is on her way to be fully recovered in His Will. Great is His faithfulness. God is faithful to keep all His promises & His word is true. His love for you is unfailing!

V

VioletReigns

Father.... glorious faithful & true Lord.... thank You!! Thank You for healing mrsouthside's sister! Jesus, You are the same yesterday, today and forever! Your lovingkindness is forever and ever... Lord, thank You!! Thank You for revealing Your glory and power to this family who turned to You for help. Thank You for hearing and answering their prayers of faith! Praise and honor and blessing to Your Holy and Great Name, Jesus!! Thank You!! Thank You!! YOU ARE LORD!!!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
amen and amen!! thats wonderful. south.. :)