Putting on Christ

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pinkney

New member
Nov 23, 2019
24
18
3
80
deep south
Hello fellow believers. I am new to this site. I am 74,retired and a widow and looking for friends and hope to find that special lady. I was dumped by a girlfriend by a text and email. So i know the hurt and being angry, but know about forgiven, people and yourself. And let the Lord handle it. Look at the result not the problem.
 
Hello Pinkney, welcome to Christian Chat. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

glitter-hello-text-smiley-emoticon.gif

8881444f23794650da1fe33c1bed39e0.gif
 
  • Like
Reactions: mailmandan
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. Well, to your post, hang around a while, there are many beautiful people on this site. God bless you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Hello fellow believers. I am new to this site. I am 74,retired and a widow and looking for friends and hope to find that special lady. I was dumped by a girlfriend by a text and email. So i know the hurt and being angry, but know about forgiven, people and yourself. And let the Lord handle it. Look at the result not the problem.
Hello Pinkney and Welcome to C.Chat😀!

Sorry to hear about ur pains. I'm glad God lead you here. May God bless you to find friendships, love, mercy, peace, protection perseverance and all manner of things, including strength here. May he bless us to learn through u as well.
Make urself at home here...🤠
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade and Pinkney
Hello Pinkney and Welcome to C.Chat😀!

Sorry to hear about ur pains. I'm glad God lead you here. May God bless you to find friendships, love, mercy, peace, protection perseverance and all manner of things, including strength here. May he bless us to learn through u as well.
Make urself at home here...🤠

I do thank you for your kind words, Blessed, and encouragement. Today is the first day of a new path i am taking, g;ad all of you are on board.
Love and Light
 
Greetings, Pinkney! 🙂 I'm sorry about your recent hurt. I hope you are edified by your time and interaction here. Do you have any hobbies or special interests? Have a nice day!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Hello Pinkney…..

Welcome to CC. I've seen your postings of verses for the day around here and thank you for posting them.
Sometimes when life gets to us, no matter how much we read and study the Word, there are certain verses that don't always come to mind right away. It is nice to come across them as a reminder.