S
Seeking-Christ
Guest
In some ways the internet is not a good place to share thoughts because nobody can see your body language. God means for us to have face to face communication. That means online we need to be extra careful with our words. There have been many times when people online set me off because they use harsh words with me. I think online communication is a little broken at times. I'm not sure why some people want to make enemies out of others. Sometimes I choose to ignore people online because they aren't saying things that I find kind or helpful. But most of the time, I just don't have the time to respond to every little thing online. That is probably true of everyone. All I know is, when someone makes me feel on edge, I tend to feel like putting up walls. That is probably also true of many people too. Still can't seem to learn how to navigate this stuff. Oh well...