QAnon Is Destroying the GOP From Within says Sen. Ben Sasse (Rep.)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
But you're shifting the goal post when you inaccurately stated Trump "disavowed" Qanon. I just showed proof he contradicted himself which gives light to him playing dumb about Qanon as to avoid answering the question (as most politicians do).

Also, it's nothing like the White supremacist argument because Trump eventually DID disavow them. You say he supposedly "didn't have time" yet I can show you a video where he does in fact disavow them. Do I need to post that video too or will you stop avoiding my request for you to post the video where Trump disavows Qanon? If you were mistaken and thought he did, that's okay, I make mistakes all the time to, I just own up to them when I do.
too* :ROFL:

Dec 2, 2020
Knowing what a group believes is not the same thing as "knowing who they are."

Please, keep peacocking, as if my discussion with you is my only priority and/or interest for my attention.

Dec 2, 2020
I'd need to check the vid to see if they ain't repeated the 3 times more than once.
The point I'm making by the comment is that the media does nothing but hound him to denounce things. Because the media is obsessed with virtue signaling and Trump wasn't interested in playing their game. When he was constantly, the impression I'd get from his face is "this again? what is wrong with these people? why are they obsessed with something stupid?"

So whether or not his denouncing of (or as it was stated "pretending not to know who they are") was to your liking or not, really is irrelevant to me.

Virtue signal all you like, crow all you like. I"ve said my piece and don't really care to engage with you further, as you don't actually seem interested in the point I'm making and just want engage in an attempt at online 1-up manship.

Save the 1ups for Super Mario Bros.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
Knowing what a group believes is not the same thing as "knowing who they are."

Please, keep peacocking, as if my discussion with you is my only priority and/or interest for my attention.
Peacocking? I think you're projecting honestly. I responded to you and showed evidence backing my statement that Trump never did "disavow" Qanon as you stated. That's called being civil and having a fruitful discussion. You responding and shifting the goalpost but not wanting to show evidence of Trump disavowing them followed by making false comparisons is not fruitful but a tactic called "deflection".

I don't desire to be a priority to you (I'm working right now myself), but when I do have a minute to respond, I do, and I try to be civil and direct.

Out of curiosity, do you still hold the belief that Trump did in fact "disavow" Qanon?

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
It will be interesting to see how many people believe QAnon now that Trump is out of office without a "Storm."

Ben Sasse may not have to worry about it much longer. But as long as mainstream news remains selective commentary, people will look for other sources of truth.

K

kaylagrl

It will be interesting to see how many people believe QAnon now that Trump is out of office without a "Storm."

Ben Sasse may not have to worry about it much longer. But as long as mainstream news remains selective commentary, people will look for other sources of truth.
I passed on the Q deal when they wouldn't show their face and who they were. Child sex trafficking, right we already know about Epstein, he didn't hang himself. I don't need anyone to tell me that. You have direct evidence, I'll listen. Ghost behind a mask? Nah. If I can't see your face, I'm not going to trust a thing you say. Not here of course. :) If you want me to follow what you're saying, let me know who you are.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
My skepticism had to do with the primary claim- that Q had Q-level security clearance.

Military friends have told me that you need to be a really high rank for such a thing. We're talking General/Admiral/etc. People of that stature likely wouldn't telegraph state secrets and plans to even trusted subordinates, let alone random internet dwellers. They also likely wouldn't use 4Chan as their platform if they decided to disseminate said information.

I passed on the Q deal when they wouldn't show their face and who they were. Child sex trafficking, right we already know about Epstein, he didn't hang himself. I don't need anyone to tell me that. You have direct evidence, I'll listen. Ghost behind a mask? Nah. If I can't see your face, I'm not going to trust a thing you say. Not here of course. :) If you want me to follow what you're saying, let me know who you are.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Honestly, I've only read a couple of Q posts and they both date back to 2018. Maybe he has gotten more convincing since then :ROFL:

E

EleventhHour

Some QAnon followers lose hope after inauguration
"I don't think this is supposed to happen," one QAnon follower posted as Joe Biden was sworn in.

‘We All Got Played’: QAnon Followers Implode After Big Moment Never Comes

Jack BrewsterForbes Staff
Business

'No plan, no Q, nothing': QAnon followers reel as Biden inaugurated
By Joseph Menn, Elizabeth Culliford, Katie Paul, Carrie Monahan

‘What happened?’: QAnon followers left upset and angry as conspiracy theory’s ‘storm’ fails to materialise
Some suggested the ‘Storm’ had arrived – it just wasn’t apparent yet
Andrew Griffin

'No Plan, No Q, Nothing': QAnon Followers Reel as Biden Inaugurated
By Reuters, Wire Service Content Jan. 20, 2021, at 5:50 p.m.

E

EleventhHour

Some people say "I don't follow Q Anon, I never believed it"

Trump's mendacity is Q Anon

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
"I don't think this is supposed to happen," one QAnon follower posted as Joe Biden was sworn in.

Business

‘What happened?’: QAnon followers left upset and angry as conspiracy theory’s ‘storm’ fails to materialise
Andrew Griffin

and those of us who tried to tell them that trump lost, his legal cases did not work, and he would in fact be leaving, were branded as traitors , and, in my case, not a true Christ follower.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016

Business

Andrew Griffin

I had a very disappointing discussion with a family member yesterday. She was 100% convinced Biden and all the Democrat leaders were going to be arrested at the inauguration. When it didn't happen, she was sad but said "at least they gave me hope". I don't think false hope is ever something to cling to. We have hope and faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, not in a man. This same family member refuses to give up reading Qanon garbage even after what they claimed would happen didn't happen. I pleaded with her to stop reading that garbage because it's toxic. She has an addiction, an undying loyalty to Trump... Trump is her golden calf and Qanon followers are the apostles.

I pray for all people in bondage under the Qanon lie. I pray they find the truth and channel their energy and passions towards Christ and Christ alone.

E

EleventhHour

and those of us who tried to tell them that trump lost, his legal cases did not work, and he would in fact be leaving, were branded as traitors , and, in my case, not a true Christ follower.

Their delusion and their gospel are so interconnected they have to denounce the the status of others as Christians when they dissent in order to preserve their delusion.

Delusions, feverish beliefs cause a lot of anger and hate and it ultimately stems from their own insecurity about what they believe, because what they believe is more emotional than rational and factual.

E

EleventhHour

I had a very disappointing discussion with a family member yesterday. She was 100% convinced Biden and all the Democrat leaders were going to be arrested at the inauguration. When it didn't happen, she was sad but said "at least they gave me hope". I don't think false hope is ever something to cling to. We have hope and faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, not in a man. This same family member refuses to give up reading Qanon garbage even after what they claimed would happen didn't happen. I pleaded with her to stop reading that garbage because it's toxic. She has an addiction, an undying loyalty to Trump... Trump is her golden calf and Qanon followers are the apostles.

I pray for all people in bondage under the Qanon lie. I pray they find the truth and channel their energy and passions towards Christ and Christ alone.
It is sad, someone on CC told me in my first week on here to "guard my heart" and there is a profound truth to this that applies beyond falling for false doctrine.

If something doesn't set you free it is not of God, Q Anon can be an entrapment for the gullible as were the lies of Donald Trump.

A good prayer indeed.

K

kaylagrl

I didn't...