Qanon or Q

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Who are these people? Are they an opposition to American Deep State,?
Looks that way. But President Trump has lost opportunity after opportunity to root out the Deep State. It seems that he has lost the war by his own actions and words, and it may be too late for America.

It would appear that he has been sabotaging himself from the outset, by failing to surround himself with committed and loyal people who were 100% behind his agenda. Also by failing to appoint the right people to critical jobs in the administration, while engaging in massive firings of Deep State operatives, as was his right at the outset.

Thus we have seen a constant stream of hirings and firings, whereas it should have been the exact opposite. He cannot plead inexperience or lack of options.

Furthermore, by allowing the RINOS in government to get away with their Left-Liberal agenda of always catering to the Democrats, he has put himself on the defensive. Never a good thing, since the best defense is a good offense.

Odelschwanck

Jan 7, 2015
From what I've gathered over the years...Q is a conspiracy theory based on a years-old Internet post that was most likely a troll (as in someone making stuff up for fun, not the current definiton of someone being mean on the Internet). It took the already-existing Pizzgate theory and added the twist that Meuller is secretly working for Trump and will arrest the Clinton team any day now.

Hillary was not locked up 2 years ago, as far as I can tell she will never be locked up (unfortunately). Q-people complacently trusting Mueller will take care of things isn't helping.

U

UnderGrace

From what I've gathered over the years...Q is a conspiracy theory based on a years-old Internet post that was most likely a troll (as in someone making stuff up for fun, not the current definiton of someone being mean on the Internet). It took the already-existing Pizzgate theory and added the twist that Meuller is secretly working for Trump and will arrest the Clinton team any day now.

Hillary was not locked up 2 years ago, as far as I can tell she will never be locked up (unfortunately). Q-people complacently trusting Mueller will take care of things isn't helping.
Q is much deeper than this.

U

UnderGrace

Looks that way. But President Trump has lost opportunity after opportunity to root out the Deep State. It seems that he has lost the war by his own actions and words, and it may be too late for America.

It would appear that he has been sabotaging himself from the outset, by failing to surround himself with committed and loyal people who were 100% behind his agenda. Also by failing to appoint the right people to critical jobs in the administration, while engaging in massive firings of Deep State operatives, as was his right at the outset.

Thus we have seen a constant stream of hirings and firings, whereas it should have been the exact opposite. He cannot plead inexperience or lack of options.

Furthermore, by allowing the RINOS in government to get away with their Left-Liberal agenda of always catering to the Democrats, he has put himself on the defensive. Never a good thing, since the best defense is a good offense.

I deeper understanding of the deep state would be helpful here.

What one thinks they perceive is not always reality.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
I'm a member of OnanonAnon - yah it's deep.