Queen Elizabeth II, Longest Reigning Monarch of Britain.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Agricola

Senior Member
Dec 10, 2012
2,638
88
48
It has just gone midnight here in the UK the date is the 9th September which is the day that Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II becomes the longest reigning monarch over this nation. She has overtaken the previous total of 23,226 days held by Queen Victoria.

Elizabeth is a born again Christian who has taken her duties as defender of the faith seriously. God has blessed her with good health and has allowed her to live a long life as the Monarch of this nation.

How fitting and apt our the lyrics to our National Anthem.

God save our Gracious Queen,
long live our noble Queen,
God save the Queen
Send her victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us,
God save the Queen!

[video=youtube;j7ujvOWWfpY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7ujvOWWfpY[/video]
 
Congratulations to the Queen! Even as an American, I have always liked her!
 
She was made Queen just a month before I was born. I have never known another Queen. Her picture was always on the wall in my school room. We sang "God save the Queen" every day, along with O Canada, and a Bible reading. And now I am old and ready to retire, and she is still Queen.

I don't think I have ever heard a bad word about her. She was a driver and mechanic in WWII, which really says a lot to me about the character of our Queen.

God bless our gracious Queen!
 
I was five when the Coronation took place in 1953. I can still remember that day and the street party we all had. I have seen the Queen twice since. The first time was in 1984 when I was employed by the British Council in London. She is Patron of that organisation. The second time was in 2006. My wife and I were in the town of Guildford and she was there on a visit.
I have great respect for her. She has served our Country well and I wish her well on this special day.
 
Last edited:
I am not a Brit, but she is one class act. Now if they could just skip over dufus Charles and go straight to William (and Kate). :cool:
 
It is possible the Queen could reign for another 15 years. Charles would be 80 years old by then.
 
Longest reigning german queen ever, gratuliere!

party_queen.jpg