questian for those who want children

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Yes. I am aware that having children is tremendously expensive. Yes I'm aware that most western women are utter trash due to the influence of feminism. Yes, I'm aware that the legal system is very much against men. Especially white men. I do not advise non-Christian men to marry because the risk/reward ratio doesn't pan out.

But for the Christian man guided by a Biblical moral code, I advise finding a good woman, marry her, and have a family. The blessings promised by God are worth the risk. Christendom depends on it. The future belongs to those who show up for it. Having children is a bold statement of hope. Avoiding having children is the opposite.

That's my opinion. And I think I've said enough on this subject.
Well....Paul says otherwise. I will leave it at that.

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
Psalm 127:3
Lo, children are a heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.

Psalm 139:13-14
"For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made."

Psalm8:2
Out of the mouth of babies and infants, you have established strength because of your foes, to still the enemy and the avenger."

Matthew 18:2-4
"And calling to him a child, he put him in the midst of them 3 and said, 'Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.'"

Mark 9:36-37
"And he took a child and put him in the midst of them, and taking him in his arms, he said to them, 'Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me, and whoever receives me, receives not me but him who sent me.'"

1598281189332.jpeg