LOL,you remind me of me.
But you can not hold on to that. We surrender. We surrender to him,he catches us,and restores us. He,God,is a fixer. We need him to fix us.
and surrendering is calming down, and reading the word. Right?
LOL,you remind me of me.
But you can not hold on to that. We surrender. We surrender to him,he catches us,and restores us. He,God,is a fixer. We need him to fix us.
Nah, you think you know better than God, or you would accept His way as superior to your preference.Definitely don't think I know better than God I just think he's mean to me.
Nah, you think you know better than God, or you would accept His way as superior to your preference.
I do not know what it is you are wanting healing from. Will you tell us, please? Many people suffer a great deal of pain and infirmities, it is true, and it can seem grossly unfair. If you are not physically suffering, or your pain levels are manageable, even with the help of medications, then you are perhaps complaining only of limitations which could in actual fact bring you to/into the best way you will be able to serve God.You're right haha. God's way sucks! He wants me to do things his way but my way is definitely better. Even though my way will never happen.. I want him to heal me right now because it would be convenient.
It is true, it rains both on the just and the wicked alike. The walk of a Christian is full of sorrow and long-suffering as we struggle to incline our ears to God and not our own desires for pleasure. We are never alone in the God is with us, the Holy Spirit expressing through me now. Furthermore, as we obtain mercy and grace abounds in us through faith we are exceedingly joyous to be considered the sons and daughters of God, and admire the fact that He is not ashamed to be called our God.
After careful consideration of the seemingly trollish posts you've been busy with, I have come to conclude that even first in order to leave God you would have to first be WITH GOD, obviously this is not the case for you. maybe a tiddle of a taste but you do not know God.
OH, and by the way,.. ps 139:7-8:
Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
I do not know what it is you are wanting healing from. Will you tell us, please? Many people suffer a great deal of pain and infirmities, it is true, and it can seem grossly unfair. If you are not physically suffering, or your pain levels are manageable, even with the help of medications, then you are perhaps complaining only of limitations which could in actual fact bring you to/into the best way you will be able to serve God.
[video=youtube;VVXJ8GyLgt0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVXJ8GyLgt0[/video]
The interesting thing is, is that sin and death entered the world because man thought he knew better than God, man wanted to run the show, man wanted to live in a position superior to or equal to God. Man is their own worst enemy. We cause our own worst pain and suffering and only all the more so when we pit ourselves against Him. Can you imagine what the world would be like if people followed even the last six of the ten commandments? What would your life be like if nobody ever lied to you? How would your life be different if you had never felt you had to lie about something?Why is God so obsessed with making everyone sad? Why does he need so many children anyway? What is he some kind of loner? I didn't need to be born into this crappy world. You couldn't pay me to live on earth!
Two of my co workers have had their eye brows tattooed onI think I have Alopecia in my eyebrows. Meaning a lot of my eyebrow hairs are missing so I look like a psychopath. Its been this way for over a year. I've been a recluse for over a year. I hate everything.
Two of my co workers have had their eye brows tattooed on![]()
Two of my co workers have had their eye brows tattooed on![]()
The interesting thing is, is that sin and death entered the world because man thought he knew better than God, man wanted to run the show, man wanted to live in a position superior to or equal to God. Man is their own worst enemy. We cause our own worst pain and suffering and only all the more so when we pit ourselves against Him. Can you imagine what the world would be like if people followed even the last six of the ten commandments? What would your life be like if nobody ever lied to you? How would your life be different if you had never felt you had to lie about something?
The real question would be why would you or anyone want to stop following Christ. He is the only way to eternal life. While i'm not one to condemn others however those who leave Christ will be judged. The scriptures talk about it would've been better for those to not know the truth than to know it & turn away from it.
There are many things God does in peoples lifes that they take for granted. What kind of stuff you pray to him about that goes unanswered? God works according to his time not oursI won't leave God. There's no point. I more so just don't want to pray to him. Because I've prayed and prayed and nothing happens.
Hello AhwatuckeeOuch! Because they didn't have any or just because of the tattoo piercing thing?
Do you think wearing cotton/poly mixes is a sin too?I thought getting a tattoo is a sin though. I couldn't do that. What I need to do is read my bible more and hope God has the grace to heal me of this problem.