Question About the Chat Room

  • Thread starter Thread starter VioletReigns
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

VioletReigns

Guest
Every time I go into the Chat Room (which isn't that often) I don't find the majority of the CC friends who are on my Friends List in there. Which brings me to this question for each of you:
Do you ever go into the Chat Room? If so, when?

I like the Bible Study room because there's usually a lively and orderly discussion going on and everyone seems very courteous and sweet. But I just wish I'd see more of my friends in there sometimes. :)
 
There is mostly a separation between the forum users and the chatters. There is a little overlap with some people, but mostly they are separate.
 
I suspected as much, Brother Ugly. Man, I don't like calling my brother "ugly"... :(

Anyhow, dear brother, thank you for clearing that up. Blessings to you today.
 
Thanks for checking with me first before putting my name out for everyone...

​I got it out of several other forums..it's no big secret. :/ So tell THOSE people they should have checked with you first. :rolleyes:
 
Every time I go into the Chat Room (which isn't that often) I don't find the majority of the CC friends who are on my Friends List in there. Which brings me to this question for each of you:
Do you ever go into the Chat Room? If so, when?

I like the Bible Study room because there's usually a lively and orderly discussion going on and everyone seems very courteous and sweet. But I just wish I'd see more of my friends in there sometimes. :)

i'm just so totally impressed you did it! :) :)

never figured out the how of it, myself.
(i am a reasonably intelligent woman, by God's grace, so i guess that means i didn't want to?)
 
I visit YouSing, not really other rooms. A lot of people on there have talent and I enjoy listening.
 
I'm on my kindlefire and had tried going there and it said I don't have flash..I don't have a laptop so I just say on forum :)
 
Every time I go into the Chat Room (which isn't that often) I don't find the majority of the CC friends who are on my Friends List in there. Which brings me to this question for each of you:
Do you ever go into the Chat Room? If so, when?

I like the Bible Study room because there's usually a lively and orderly discussion going on and everyone seems very courteous and sweet. But I just wish I'd see more of my friends in there sometimes. :)


I'm in the room about 6-7 hours every night, around the same time I bounce around the forums, and 98% of the time I'm in the lounge.
 
​I go in the chat rooms very rarely unless I need to find a mod.. I usually stick to the forums..they are infinitely more interesting..lol :)
 
Every time I go into the Chat Room (which isn't that often) I don't find the majority of the CC friends who are on my Friends List in there. Which brings me to this question for each of you:
Do you ever go into the Chat Room? If so, when?

I like the Bible Study room because there's usually a lively and orderly discussion going on and everyone seems very courteous and sweet. But I just wish I'd see more of my friends in there sometimes. :)
Perhaps because of different time zones and were your friends are from, if they are working or not online. Many of my friends aren't on when I go in chat. But I know because of my bad timing on some cases. But Don't be dismayed, you can always write to them a message and if they reply. then you know they come on. some don't come on CC as much as they used to.
 
The rooms can (I stress "can") be interesting at times. There is, after all, so much spontaneity in the rooms as opposed to posts being tailored and edited in the forums. A lot of people I came to know in the rooms have come and gone over the years, though, so I filter in and out of them on rare occasions.