Question for a chap! I really only need one answer lol

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Huh, I am surprised. I wonder what you would speak about if we couldn't see?
 
Wow! I didn't know there was a ladies forum. I better start looking around here a bit. I wonder if I can join them, being Mr. Mom and all. :)
 
Its been my experience on many forums that mens forums are rarely used. One forum site i went on, which was pretty big, Christian site, had a mens forum for over a year and didn't have even 10 threads in it.
 
because we women are so much more fun to talk to!

Haha!.. I get really bored sometimes when a woman talks to me! lol! Especially if it runs into beiber topics or something like that! ...
 
In general men don't have certain levels of discussion that women have.

I can't imagine myself being like..."Hey Bob, roll on, or spray on deodorant?"

On the other hand, women could devote a few hours to this discussion.

BTW...for me it's not roll on or spray on.

St Toms Of Maine

toms.jpg