Question for a chap! I really only need one answer lol

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Wow! I didn't know there was a ladies forum. I better start looking around here a bit. I wonder if I can join them, being Mr. Mom and all. :)

That's MY title, I hereby challenge you to a competition to see who can bake the best cake, while mending a mangled child's coat the most un-obviously, then change a tire & rebuild drum breaks the fastest only to finish the event by singing a fussy child to sleep the most patiently. Now That's what I call a Triathlon! I warn you, I am a registered volunteer with the Girl Scouts!

I think there should be one. There's no good reason for there not to be.
see below
Huh, I am surprised. I wonder what you would speak about if we couldn't see?
This reply is a two-fer! Guys don't need one because *typically* when men talk to other men without the presence of ladies, the conversation either degrades to being mere grunts that represents such phrases as , "Pass me the 9/16's and that half clean rag so I can staunch the wound long enough to finish this, oh and did you see last night's Cake Boss marathon?" or we de-evolve into a pubescent state where we either pick fights or talk about girls in an offensive manner.
Guys benefit more from having to talk In The Presence Of Ladies vs. talking behind a gender veil. We DO NOT talk to each other in the bathroom (Manrule 873-628). Having women around, or even the possibility of women stumbling in on our conversations about rebuilding carburetors and what kind of deck stain to use not only encourages us fellas to behave in a more Godly manner (and what we practice become what we do), it also encourages us to open up more. It's like the crying in a movie thing... If a dude cries in a movie and the gal next to him makes it ok by being impressed that he is man enough to cry, then maybe the dude that saw this but has never tried it can then be more in touch with his own emotions without self emasculating and society is then better off for it. However, if it's just dudes watching the movie and one of them cries, odds are somebody's gonna be thinking he's a nancy and it just might get said out loud.
 
I cry at pretty much all film, happy ending=tears, sad ending =tears, sentimental bit= tears. it's funmy bit I think of it more as a release of general emotion. I don't generally cry at work as it doesn't look professional so I cry at films. anywa, my point was I have once seen my dad tear up at a film but as it was shindlers list I was not entirely surprised.