I believe the KJV to be the preserved Word of God for our day. I believe it to be divinely inspired and perfect. That said, I do not agree with all KJV-onlyists that it is the easiest version to read. Many times the passages in the Old Testament are very confusing in the way that they are written because back then the folks in the 1600's spoke "Early Modern English" and they did not speak "Late Modern English" like we do today.
I also believe sometimes the Greek is more accurate to conveying what it says in the KJV in some cases. For example: I believe Matthew 10:28 should say "Lake of Fire" for the Greek word "Gehenna" and not "Hell." The KJV also uses the word "matrix" as a part of the birth process instead of just using a word that we would be familar with today. But this does not mean that the KJV is in error. No, no. Most certainly not. It just means that they spoke differently back then and we have to be open to looking at other translations so as to help guide us into what the KJV is saying sometimes. Granted, I would also caution someone to be careful when looking at Modern Translations, though, too. For in Modern Translations they have corrupted and eliminated many verses in the Holy Scriptures. In fact, in many of them, the devils's name is placed into them. Which of course is really wrong. But the Modern Translations are not entirely useless, though. They are just tools that you can use (Despite their imperfections). For there are many times Modern Versions have helped me greatly in understanding the KJV. So it's having a balance. Not going to one extreme or the other.