Jesus as the father is revelation you receive after you come to believe in Jesus the son of God you are safe and on the correct and only path just keep seeking and letting in the word
first we need to believe the son , later we realize the depth of who he really is sometimes at the beginning he’s someone who does for our sins , then he becomes more s we hear the gospel
If you would consider this even though I often ramble I think it will give you some comfort in your consideration and your position as of now
just before Jesus was to begin his suffering he prayed . The first part of his prayer was somewhat of a revelation as to why he had come he had accomplished the reason he came to earth as a man
“These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.”
John 17:1-5
he later adds his immediate disciples and then us the latter church to this prayer but concerning his identity me the confusion of when he was on earth and why I think you may find something here is you consider if not I think you are on the path you need to be on and are safe in the arms of Gods son who loves you immensely beyond measure
as to why i think that part is your victory
“
Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?”
1 John 5:5 KJV
“
He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.”
Revelation 21:7 KJV
I think first we believe in the son who came for us and later he reveals more about himself to us as we come to know him you are sooooo right in course