Question..

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Eh? I am not sure I understand. Reincarnation as I have heard it explained isn't biblical so it certainly wasn't created by God. Just a silly concept men who didn't know the truth made up I suppose.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kireina
Hello @Jase, I don't understand what you are asking us, but as far a Christianity goes, there was "the Incarnation" and "the Resurrection" of our Lord Jesus Christ, and there will be a resurrection from the grave for all of us, but Christianity teaches against the concept of "reincarnation" .. e.g. Hebrews 9:27 (like @OneOfHis just said).

~Deut
p.s. - oh, and I should also say, welcome to CChat :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: PennEd
Eh? I am not sure I understand. Reincarnation as I have heard it explained isn't biblical so it certainly wasn't created by God. Just a silly concept men who didn't know the truth made up I suppose.
T Y for your reply
 
  • Like
Reactions: OneOfHis
Hello @Jase, I don't understand what you are asking us, but as far a Christianity goes, there was "the Incarnation" and "the Resurrection" of our Lord Jesus Christ, and there will be a resurrection from the grave for all of us, but Christianity teaches against the concept of "reincarnation" .. e.g. Hebrews 9:27 (like @OneOfHis just said).

~Deut
p.s. - oh, and I should also say, welcome to CChat :)
T Y for the wonderful post