Questions for Premillenerians

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

DaivdM

David your overusing that cheap shot...do u think them up on your own
or do you get them on the internet?
Thrust in me on this.. I did not understand what u said

A

Abiding

you said this in another thread:

I am sorry if you cannot see it.. Is in front of your eyes....
I know, you only belief what you want.... You want evidence, but u just say the dotrine started when someone had a vision... Where is the evidence for that? The internet?

Then came in here and said:

Do you study prophecy or u just right what you find in the internet..???

see what i mean?

Aug 25, 2011
Revelation 20:5 KJV "But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first ressurection."
Jesus says "I am the ressurection and the life no one comes to the Father but by me."
Jesus says "In order for a man to enter the kingdom of heaven he must first be born again. Not of flesh but of Spirit."
Jesus says "I stand at the door and knock, He that hath ears to hear let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches."

A

Abiding

There are verifiable documents on the History of both dispensationalism
and the pretrib rapture. As well as church history with or without a bible.
And of coarse these records and books are on the internet also as well as records
that are true, in books.

L

Laodicea

I know, you only belief what you want.... You want evidence, but u just say the dotrine started when someone had a vision... Where is the evidence for that? The internet?

see what i mean?
David M is just a 17 year old kid who has alot to learn he needs to learn how to study the Bible properly

A

Abiding

And maybe how to research....youll do fine David.:)

D

DaivdM

see what i mean?
ohhh, i see...
And what is the point u r trying to make?
isn't true that a lot of us go to the internet and see what other things?
and if it is good and it goes with what they belief they belief in that person....
Isn't that true?

D

DaivdM

David M is just a 17 year old kid who has alot to learn he needs to learn how to study the Bible properly
like I told you in the the other post
I can teach you too if you want to...
I can make my point clear, but not in english.. But in my language..

Like I told you.. I might be 17, but I know more than a lot of you in here that only believe what they hear and find in the internet..

Last edited:
A

Abiding

ohhh, i see...
And what is the point u r trying to make?
isn't true that a lot of us go to the internet and see what other things?
and if it is good and it goes with what they belief they belief in that person....
Isn't that true?
David I dont know what other people do thats above my paygrade.
For me I test things from every angle. Id surely want to do that
with a car i bought, more so with my eternity...so as for me...no.

A

Abiding

Why don't u teach me then.. Since u think you know
Teach you what David?...i didnt say I knew anything in particular
i just was trying to tell you to try not throw needless meaningless
comments around that are nothing more than presumption.

A

Abiding

we got off on the wrong foot David...my fault..im sorry

D

DaivdM

Teach you what David?...i didnt say I knew anything in particular
i just was trying to tell you to try not throw needless meaningless
comments around that are nothing more than presumption.
You said i need to learn how to research..
and I ask you to teach me how to then, if you think i dont know

Well, in this website, I have seen a lot of people who only say what they find in the internet....

Aug 25, 2011
You said i need to learn how to research..
and I ask you to teach me how to then, if you think i dont know

Well, in this website, I have seen a lot of people who only say what they find in the internet....

the way I learned to research is i went to library and used the Strong's Exhaustive Concordance to research things I wanted to know about. However was a reference desk item so I had to leave at the Library. While I was there I meet a man researching the bible the same way was very enlighting. I didn't meet him right away but eventually someone will show up. You will be surprised.

Aug 25, 2011
LOL don't get me wrong I am just telling you what happened to me. Hmm (crickets) LOL so David how exactly do you study the bible now. The best way is probably just to read the bible. I'll be quiet now. <scappers off>

Aug 12, 2010
Was there some error in my post about Matt 24 and its prophecy of the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD?

Aug 25, 2011
<pours everyone a glass water>
<gives everyone a glass>