Questions to be thought of

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

so-jesus-e-deus

Senior Member
Feb 7, 2017
1,605
140
63
My English’s teacher did eight question. Those there has to do with Holy Scripture I will share:

1 - If you had last year to live over again, what would you change? Think of answers to the questions, and make notes below.

• Is there a person you'd spend more time with?

If I had last year to live over, I would spend more time with Jesus. Unfortunately, I already spent much time look for a vain friendship. Would that I could go back in time.

• Is there something you'd spend more time doing?

If I had last year to live over, I would spend more time studying the Holy Scripture. There are so many things to learn, so many things to do in favor of the people around us and so few time... Today I need beef up my efforts to recover my lost time. It’s necessary to hang on in seeking the truth in Christ Jesus.

2 - If you had last year to live over again, what would you change?

  • Is there something you'd spend less time doing?

Certainly. I would spend no time watching TV or playing games. Jesus said for us to redeem the time (Ephesians 5.16,17; Colossians 4.5). After all, why we have so need in getting over the people? What profit is there in the news broadcasted?

We need to stave off our laziness and pull off our victory against vain activities that stir us up to muck around in infrugal things.

• Is there a place you'd go more often?

I would go more often where Jesus wanted me to. The best place to stick around is where we can know more about Jesus and hand out what people need. We need to get out of organizations or commitments that wipe us out, withdraw from all that hold us up of exercising the commandment of Christ (John 13.34,35).

• Is there a sport or activity you'd try?

No. On the contrary: I wouldn’t dally in sports like tennis or other specie of game. Instead of seeking out to solve our inner conflicts, we insist on staving off the problem, questing for something that fill our heart. If we don’t seek after Jesus, certainly we will muck about in so many hackneyed things.

• Is there a subject you'd study?

Yes. I would study more deeply each subject that I already study. In my juvie days I egg myself on playing games and watching TV. In virtue of I was setting on doing this, I lost precious time that I could have spent in knowing Jesus better, helping people and make improvements in my ken.