Questions you have been too polite to ask but always have wanted to.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
God knows your hearts desires..and should you get involved with a woman who has children..God can change your heart then too if thats His will :)

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
God knows your hearts desires..and should you get involved with a woman who has children..God can change your heart then too if thats His will :)
It has nothing to do with my heart. The heart is deceitful. I've made a rational argument for my position. I will not do, what has been done to my children.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
It has nothing to do with my heart. The heart is deceitful. I've made a rational argument for my position. I will not do, what has been done to my children.
Not everyones situation is like your own n the kids end up paying a huge price...they deserve a good positive male figure in thier life that loves the Lord if thier real dads dont step up!

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Not everyones situation is like your own n the kids end up paying a huge price...they deserve a good positive male figure in thier life that loves the Lord if thier real dads dont step up!
All I knownis men who have their families ripped apart because someone decided to trust their heart.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
How desperate should you be to move back to your parents'?
Financially desperate for some.

For us here, its A cultural thing. We look after our parents and prefer not to put them in rest homes. They don’t deserve that, since they’re the ones who brought and raised us from the getgo.

It works out fine for those who do live with their parents or for those who have their parents live with them. They go to work while the grandparents look after their children if need be, and the grandparents are happy with that, it keeps them active and gives them a chance to spend time with their grandkids.

Of course, it’s a case by case situation, but here, it’s quite the norms for people or couples to have their parents live with them.

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
It's true about me. It would depend on the circumstances, but I really want nothing to do with someone elses children. I don't want to be the reason, another man loses time with his children. For this, I understand I will likely be alone the rest of my life.
What if the woman was a widower and her previous husband passed away but they had children.

Would you still reject her?

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Single men and women: say you meet a wonderful person, and you connect on so many levels but there is one huge language barrier (say both of you are from different countries) that come with different cultures and traditions, would that stop you from pursuing them further?

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Financially desperate for some.

For us here, its A cultural thing. We look after our parents and prefer not to put them in rest homes. They don’t deserve that, since they’re the ones who brought and raised us from the getgo.

It works out fine for those who do live with their parents or for those who have their parents live with them. They go to work while the grandparents look after their children if need be, and the grandparents are happy with that, it keeps them active and gives them a chance to spend time with their grandkids.

Of course, it’s a case by case situation, but here, it’s quite the norms for people or couples to have their parents live with them.
Kinda interesting when it talks bout marriage that a man should leave his mother..a woman leave her home and basically make tgier own way..but in the Bible..most of the families WERE extended a couple generations living all together as the norm....maybe the world would all be a different place if we still had these generrational strong binds that lived together..

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Single men and women: say you meet a wonderful person, and you connect on so many levels but there is one huge language barrier (say both of you are from different countries) that come with different cultures and traditions, would that stop you from pursuing them further?
In my 20s..no..in my 50s yes..ive tried on both counts..

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Why don’t men open the car door for women these days?
I was gonna start doing that with my sister's to be polite and stuff but all of my sisters are so independent it's hard to do anything for them cuz they just do it themselves and maybe it's just me not thinking about it I can't say that o was raised to open car doors or anything i open like doors to places and stuff but idk i just don't think about it maybe it's a flaw i need to work on? Idk lol

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Men and Women: what’s the first most important thing you look for when meeting a potential partner? It can be anything from appearances, personality, skills, belief etc.

You can only choose one thing.[/Wel
Nope I'd figure something out lol i would try at least I'd be hesitant though depending on how willing said person is but other then that I'm good

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
I was gonna start doing that with my sister's to be polite and stuff but all of my sisters are so independent it's hard to do anything for them cuz they just do it themselves and maybe it's just me not thinking about it I can't say that o was raised to open car doors or anything i open like doors to places and stuff but idk i just don't think about it maybe it's a flaw i need to work on? Idk lol
Lol..i open doors for a lot of people too..men and women alike..nice gesture!

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Definitely not a flaw.

You’re being very polite imo.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Children are one of the main reasons for children and it says that they are a gift we should never turn down gifts cx especially from someone who cares about you, plus kids are great they are a handful but still great. WHY DON'T PEOPLE LIKE KIDS? tends to be men mainly i think men these days including myself just don't want more responsibilities and kids bring tons of them but that's a foolish reason to not want children especially seeing that we are supposed to die to self so yea just my thoughts or whatevs

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
REVISION TO PREVIOUS ANSWER

In y 20s yes..in my 50s no..lol

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Children are one of the main reasons for children and it says that they are a gift we should never turn down gifts cx especially from someone who cares about you, plus kids are great they are a handful but still great. WHY DON'T PEOPLE LIKE KIDS? tends to be men mainly i think men these days including myself just don't want more responsibilities and kids bring tons of them but that's a foolish reason to not want children especially seeing that we are supposed to die to self so yea just my thoughts or whatevs
Its like the new male lion that takes over a pride of lionesses and cubs..first thing he does is kill all the cubs from the previous male..killing off his seed and so the lionesses come back in heat faster to have HIS babies...so maybe with men its a matter of "pride" and wanting HIS seed tobe his dominant legacy..instead of some other mans kids..(cubs) and yes..i love watching animal shows..lol

MichaelOwen

Nov 6, 2017
I know us men are supposed to be chivalrous, but are there any true good hearted women still out there?